Date of your Blue Crack anniversary?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
April 5, 2005

... coming up to a solid four years in April.

Like several/many others.... I lurked for a few months before signing up... I would dip into the 'Music On The Internet' all of the time and download all of the bootlegs and stuff. Then I'd spend a LOT of time in PLEBA..... right-click, saving every picture I came across... :| :reject:

However, like RedRocks mentioned before, this forum has definitely changed my life. :up:
For better and for worse. :wink:

:grouphug: to everyone here! :)

"donut" huh? real funny Carlos ... alluding to my morbid obesity after i innocently asked you to come up with a new measurement of my interference worth ... you should know that you've now entered Obama gaffe territory with that latter comment of yours!

BluRmGrl
Interference Member Since: 3.5.04

I think it took me maybe two days of lurking to know that I wanted to be a paid member. :lol: And since it was only 4 days before my birthday, I justified the expenditure (and continue to do so) as being an early birthday present to myself. :D

I have to say, this site & the people I've met (whether virtually or in person) have greatly added to my enjoyment of life. Here's to at least five more great years! :cocktail:

I passed three years last month, 2/6/2006. I lurked for awhile, prior to that I flew solo on the U2 train.

Well, one thing's for sure; this place has changed our lives.

(For better or worse) lol

:yes: i met my husband on here and am now living in the netherlands with him :heart: ...talk about change :lol:

but i lurked and used to chat in the old chat room for quite some time before i officially joined.

Back
Top Bottom