Current Work-Outs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lately, I have been exercising 6 or 5 times a week. Nothing strenuous, I guess you could call my work-outs moderate. I either jog/walk, do Pilates or ride an exercise bike.

But I am seeing results and it keeps me motivated!

Zumba, yoga, walking, biking :heart: Swimming more is something I'd like to do, but unfortunately possibilities for that around here are a bit slim, and I can't find anyone at the moment who would like to go with me :(

I've gone off my work-out routine lately. I've been working for the past week straight and am just so tired when I come home from work.

After seeing some of my pics from the Anaheim gathering, I definitely need a new game plan. I seem to look almost ogre-like in a good number of them. :huh: I hate to flat-out stop what I am doing (weights . . . and that's about it), but maybe I should.

After seeing some of my pics from the Anaheim gathering, I definitely need a new game plan. I seem to look almost ogre-like in a good number of them. :huh: I hate to flat-out stop what I am doing (weights . . . and that's about it), but maybe I should.

Yoga is excellent for building lean muscle.

Or pole.

You know I'm going to say yoga :wink: it prevents people from becoming muscle bound by stretching, lengthening the muscles, so you can stay flexible and prevent injuries. You do serious weights and take protein?

Lots of guys would be pretty happy to have those guns ;)

Pilates, too!

:up:

I've been doing Pilates for some time now and I love it!

I do gymnastics regularely, I try to go swimming, if the weather is right, and I do a lot of walking, it's better than running for my joints. I usually do a combination of walking and running a bit. I also love to go hiking and I do a lot of stretching, every morning and evening. All of that has helped me to lose some weight, along with eating less, better and healthier.

You know I'm going to say yoga :wink: it prevents people from becoming muscle bound by stretching, lengthening the muscles, so you can stay flexible and prevent injuries. You do serious weights and take protein?

Yoga seems like such a drastic change of pace. I had a friend who started it recently, and he seems to like it thus far.

Lots of guys would be pretty happy to have those guns ;)

They weren't enough to stop the fiercesome right hook of BonosLilPal94. :shifty:

You should definitely get a new phone. :up:

Yoga seems like such a drastic change of pace. I had a friend who started it recently, and he seems to like it thus far.

They weren't enough to stop the fiercesome right hook of BonosLilPal94. :shifty:

nothing drastic. substitute it for the last 10 minutes of your regular workout. There are some really buff guys in some of my classes. I know one guy got started because of that px90 (sp?) yoga portion.

Maddy's quick.

I intend to start swimming once a week, very soon.

I dont want to exercise as Im still trying to cut anxiety to gain weight, lol. much needed in my face!

but the swimming will keep me happy that its more calming for exercising the whole body.

Does anyone here do any serious cycling of any sort, be it mountain or road? I've been considering getting a nice bike lately, have put some research into a nice road bike, but can't talk myself into throwing down 2 grand or so into something I'm not sure how much I'll like. Keep thinking I should probably just buy a decent city bike / beach cruiser for the moment and see how much I ride it before getting something nice. Thoughts?

Does anyone here do any serious cycling of any sort, be it mountain or road? I've been considering getting a nice bike lately, have put some research into a nice road bike, but can't talk myself into throwing down 2 grand or so into something I'm not sure how much I'll like. Keep thinking I should probably just buy a decent city bike / beach cruiser for the moment and see how much I ride it before getting something nice. Thoughts?

I obviously don't, but, my buddy Don (who you know as Swim) is a competitive cyclist.

Would you like me to ask him some questions on your behalf? If so, PM me exactly what you want to ask him and I'll e-mail it to him......

I do a lot of walking and hiking, I just like to be outside and enjoy nature. Swimming is also great and I do some gymnastics, but a little less now because it's hot and I rather go outside. It feels good, keeps you fit and also helps you to keep a cool and free head.

My shin splints (and general lack of sleep) have limited my running campaign this summer, so I'm a few weeks into the P90x system. It's ok.

And Kaf, I smile every time you, without any sense of irony, tell someone that the answer to their problems is to jump on the pole.

My shin splints (and general lack of sleep) have limited my running campaign this summer, so I'm a few weeks into the P90x system. It's ok.

And Kaf, I smile every time you, without any sense of irony, tell someone that the answer to their problems is to jump on the pole.

It isn't?

Back
Top Bottom