Converse All-Star Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

onebloodonelife

Blue Crack Addict
To the best shoes in existence...they're perfect for most occasions, and they always look great. :drool:

batteredbwconverse.jpg

doubleconverse.jpg

greendoorconverse.jpg

Who else loves their Converse? :heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
I love my Converse in a way that would disturb some people and would be happy to wear nothing else on my feet.
Recently one pair had an accident. I was more upset at the torn shoe than my bruised foot...
:sad: I'll still wear them though, along with the other 10 pairs :reject:

I have had the same pair of black low tops for about 5 years. I've worn them all over the US, Ireland, and London. I take them with me on every trip even though sometimes I know they won't come out of the suitcase. They've been to every U2 concert on the last tour with me. I desperately need a new pair but I'm just not ready to retire these shoes. I've walked a thousand miles with them and have been to places on this earth that I never dreamed of going to, all in these shoes. I think I'll keep this pair forever....

100055-p.jpg

My converse :heart:
Can't wear them as much as I did before the broken leg, but I refuse to get rid of them.

I also have a shoe lace-less red pair that I also love

100055-p.jpg

My converse :heart:
Can't wear them as much as I did before the broken leg, but I refuse to get rid of them.

I also have a shoe lace-less red pair that I also love

:heart: The Peace series. One of my favorites. I actually wanted that exact pair for the longest time. :lol: I have a couple other pairs from the series though.

I used to have the slip-on (RED) ones. I have another slip-on pair now as well. :up:

My kids personalized these a couple years ago... my daughter still wears those black high tops nearly every day. I still don't own a pair :reject: but I want some.

ConverseCam2.jpg

ConverseChe2.jpg

I love my pink, red and black hi tops :drool: Converse are literally the most hard wearing, reliable shoes on earth :up:

I still need a pair of the black (red) ones. :hmm:
I WAS going to go shopping with my mother this week, but sadly I can't get out of the house since I've the flu. Perhaps next week.

My nephews and I sure think they are great!

004.jpg

Its a family of Converse, heres an oldie of when I went to dinner with the BAW'S and BAW and I accidentally dressed exactly the same.

3453B33A5977Ffp3373Enu3D3233B3E733A.jpg

Mr BAW prefers New Balance shoe's.

Back
Top Bottom