Converse All-Star Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My nephews and I sure think they are great!

004.jpg
Is it bad that the first thing I noticed was the Storm Trooper head on an Imperial Walker? :nerd:

Lol I got those for the kids in a Happy meal, but actually the toys are mine, Im a star wars geek

me too yay! :hi5:

:shifty: I was a SW geek with my little brother... bought him almost every action figure as they were released back in the day... he would get doubles sometimes and I kept those in the packages to this day... the best ones tho were the well loved ones.. with missing appendages and such from so much use :love: LOL

yeees, converse all star, my favourite footwear:drool:
Got three pairs, black/grey low tops, black Jerry Sailor high tops and (RED) leather High Tops - picture:
103483-in-660.jpg

All-Stars are just about the worst possible things you could put on your feet (health-wise, to say nothing of how they look).

I'm wearing my white ones right now

Also have brown, black, red and some leather low tops which I wear on formal occasions

To any purists my red and blacks were made in the USA (late 1990's)

Can you elaborate on the "health-wise"?

Arch support...they're flat. I'm no expert though and haven't owned a pair since the 70s. Still no fan of them but to each his own.

Interestingly, I was watching Larry King yesterday and he was wearing a pair with blue jeans. I think it was a repeat and Jack Hanna was the guest.

Arch support...they're flat. I'm no expert though and haven't owned a pair since the 70s. Still no fan of them but to each his own.

Interestingly, I was watching Larry King yesterday and he was wearing a pair with blue jeans. I think it was a repeat and Jack Hanna was the guest.
well, I have flat feet, and these are the most comfortable to me.

Cassie and Wayne, Emma, John:

I know you guys want me to wear Converse - I'll only wear them if I can find this pair somewhere:

1_89234_FS.jpg

They come in pink too :combust:

yeah, they aren't the most comfortable and healthy footwear, I must admit that after a long walk I occasionaly have some pain in feet but it won't prevent me from wearing them

I just got these babies today:
1111120071048135932639203_L.jpg

It was buy one get one free too, so I got these too:
c73rrx.jpg

They join my ratty red, and yellow low-tops. :)

The last pair of Converse I bought:

51PZBbt8MJL._SS400_.jpg

Also my favorite pair, but the quickest to fall apart. The bottom of the right one has fallen almost all the way off. I really need new shoes.

Back
Top Bottom