Cheap, humane ways to kill Dalton?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalton

Blue Crack Addict
Little hand says it's time to rock and roll.
I know we have some animal lovers on the board, so I thought you could help me. I have two cats that are constantly on my nerves because they puke or cough hairballs. I'd like to kill them, but I don't want them to suffer (that much) and I don't want to spend much money. What should I do?

Don't tell me to put in a bag and leave it in the freezer. The last time I tried that they ate an entirely good frozen pie.

Last edited:
Nice knowing you Dalton :wave:

0008.gif

Brush them once in awhile, you lazy bastard :wink:

Seriously, brushing will get off all the loose fur, which is what they're ingesting while they wash themselves, which is why they're yacking. Hairball control treats can help, too. Besides the ones mentioned above, I think both Friskies and Whiskas makes them, too.

Brush them once in awhile, you lazy bastard :wink:

Seriously, brushing will get off all the loose fur, which is what they're ingesting while they wash themselves, which is why they're yacking. Hairball control treats can help, too. Besides the ones mentioned above, I think both Friskies and Whiskas makes them, too.

They're both short haired cats. I've noticed that they do it a lot more when the weather turns cold. Does that mean anything to anyone?

*waits under a chair for Sicy to arrive*

dude.. you have to brush them and yes it's more common in the colder months. Furminator works great on my cat who is a short hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom