BWU2Buffs Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BWU2Buffs

War Child
I’ve not had my BlueCrack in a few days, but to see 430+ online viewing, something must be up. Low and behold we have appreciation threads for just about every song on the new album, for the new album, for Eno, and for Interference.

I feel so hurt and left out.

I appreciate me. BWU2Buffs

Also,

I appreciate the sunshine on a cold, windy Midwest day – the temp is 20, feels like -30 and my ass breaks as I sit in the car.

I appreciate me for doing the right thing and coaching a woman out the door who was no longer a fit for our company, or her role – and she smiled and had an extra bounce in her step as we agreed to her resignation date without so much as a fuss – in this economy, I appreciate me for doing that, and her for being so realistic and true to herself.

I appreciate me, for being a good Dad.

I appreciate Obama, for admitting his mistakes –, that other guy did not admit to nary a one in over six years – what hogwash.

I appreciate you, for reading this drivel.

I appreciate Las Vegas, for glittery lights and well kept secrets.

I appreciate basketball in Winter – pick up games followed by beer and wings.

I appreciate my daughters 4 and 5, who laugh, sing and dance to Troy and Gabriella of High School Musical fame.

I appreciate my wife, of nearly 10 years, for putting up with me, even though I fubar most household chores.

I appreciate my God, for forgiveness, and for love.

I appreciate my parents, still playing tennis and snowshoeing well into their 60s; and helping out at old folks homes to boot.

I appreciate my son, at 5 he reads like 8 and invents fun games like Carpet Hockey and won’t back down from the big kids in the gym.

I appreciate me, for only having heard tidbits of NLOTH – I can’t wait to hear the real deal in like 12 days.

What else, besides songs, producers, websites, and me do you appreciate? :wink:

I appreciate this shit out of this smiley: :lock:

How about this one?
rating_1.gif

It's probably my fault. He originally posted this in the album forum, it really didnt belong there but I didnt want to just close it.

Why dont we just list what we appreciate? :hug:

Back
Top Bottom