Brett Michaels = Fail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Heard a blurb about this on the radio this morning, and apparently afterwards Doogie Hoswer made quite the funny saying "Bret Michaels, giving new meaning to the term head banging".

That Neil Patrick Harris can really be a funny guy! Surprising! I saw him on that Mission: Cook sho on the Food Channel recently. Didn't know he is so into magic. It was a good show actually.

OK....back to laughing at Brett Michaels! :lol:

Michaels' Managers Furious About Tony Awards Treatment10 June 2009 3:05 PM, PDT | From wenn.com | See recent WENN news

Tony Awards bosses have been blasted for the "inappropriate" way they dealt with an onstage accident at Sunday's ceremony, which left Poison rocker Bret Michaels with a fractured nose.

The singer was hit in the face by a moving set piece as he exited the stage after performing the night's opening number with the cast of musical Rock of Ages.

Tony Awards bosses brushed the accident aside, insisting "Bret Michaels does not have a broken nose, just a scrape from the scenery. Everything is a-okay!"

But the rock star's manager now insists Michaels was, in fact, seriously injured.

Michaels Entertainment Group officials have released a statement criticising Tony Awards bosses for failing to warn the rocker about the moving prop and refusing to stop the show after the accident.

They have also taken aim at show host Neil Patrick Harris for joking about the accident during the ceremony telecast.

The statement reads, "Sunday morning at rehearsals, Bret was never informed that the descending set piece existed let alone would be moving into position as he was exiting the stage.

"Had this incident happened to Liza Minnelli, Dolly Parton or Elton John, the Tonys would have at least issued a letter of concern.

"It is unfortunate that the show’s host made light of the situation without having any knowledge of the severity of Bret’s injuries. Comments that Mr. Harris was doing shots backstage with Mr. Michaels and that Bret was completely fine were untrue, considering Bret never saw Mr. Harris prior to, during or after the Tonys, but, in fact, was being attended to by medical personnel backstage."

A publicist for Michaels confirms that as well as fracturing his nose, the rocker required three stitches to close a wound in his lip after he headbutted the suspended prop.

Michaels Entertainment Group officials have released a statement criticising Tony Awards bosses for failing to warn the rocker about the moving prop and refusing to stop the show after the accident.

Funny. Watching the clip, the rest of his band sure seemed to know to get back onto the stage as soon as the song finished.

8:56 AM (9 hours ago)Bret Michaels: Bloodied, Broken, Pissed Off - The Hollywood Gossip by (Hilton Hater)
Bret Michaels may not be Liza Minnelli, but when you prick him - or lower a piece of scenery down on his head - the man still bleeds.

A few days after the hilarious accident that broke his nose, the rocker is speaking out against the awards show and its seeming indifference to his injuries.

On his website, Michaels wrote: "I feel had this incident happened to Liza Minnelli, Dolly Parton or Elton John, the Tonys would have at least issued a letter of concern."

In the statement, the Poison lead singer claims he got dazed and bloodied during the incident, but "the full extent of his injuries remains to be seen until all x-rays are back."

The same can be said for his future on reality TV. What promiscuous, insecure, drunken suitors will wanna sleep with a washed-up rock star with a crooked nose? (Answer: all of them.)

brett1.jpg

Following an accident at the Tony Awards, Bret Michaels looks more busted than the women that chase his crotch on Rock of Love.

On his website, Michaels wrote: "I feel had this incident happened to Liza Minnelli, Dolly Parton or Elton John, the Tonys would have at least issued a letter of concern."

yes, well... most people still give a shit about those three. dolly's boobs are a national treasure, even though they now sag lower than my retirement fund.

Have you seen Dolly lately? They appear to be as pert as ever. Although I shudder to think of what torture devices are required to keep them aloft beneath her clothing.

yes, well... most people still give a shit about those three. dolly's boobs are a national treasure, even though they now sag lower than my retirement fund.

Hey! Be glad you at least have a retirement fund to speak of! I had to empty mine to live off. :sad: It's gonna be HELL trying to build that up again.

Have you seen Dolly lately? They appear to be as pert as ever. Although I shudder to think of what torture devices are required to keep them aloft beneath her clothing.

little known fact: dolly parton employs two midgets to stand underneath each boob, propping it up. the midgets are on steroids, obtained via alex rodriguez.

it is so.

This guy has GOT to be accident prone!!

Bret Michaels Involved in Multi-Car AccidentAdd CommentJuly 07, 2009 05:02:37 GMT

The rocker and his crew were involved in a multi-car accident in Canada this weekend that caused a five car pile-up on the highway.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

© Sylvain Gaboury/PR Photos Bret Michaels, the lead vocalist of band Poison, has been involved in a highway accident in Canada over the weekend. The accident, which marked Bret's second encounter with danger in less than a month, has been confirmed and detailed through a short message posted on his official website.

"BRET MICHAELS TOUR BUS INVOLVED IN MULTI-VEHICLE ACCIDENT IN TORONTO," read the title of the post which was dated Monday, July 6. "As Bret Michaels traveled to St. Paul, MN following Poison's July 4th performance at Molson Amphitheater in Toronto, Ontario his bus was involved in a multi-vehicle accident on the Canadian side of the border," the message read further.

The collision took place after a car lost control and slid into the side of the performer's bus. The collision caused a five car pile-up on the highway and there was damage to all vehicles involved. However, no injuries were reported, and Bret and his crew were "released from the scene" after an investigation.

Last month, Bret Michaels broke his nose and busted his lip during the opening number of the 63rd Annual Tony Awards. He was knocked to the ground after being hit by a piece of scenery as it descended from the ceiling. Railing against the show's producers, the rocker however decided not to press charges. "There's no lawsuit," he said at the time. "I'm taking the high road."

Back
Top Bottom