Bonocrab Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have some devastating news. :sad:

It seems there are no crabs... its not called a crab, a crab shack or anything like that.

It's The CLAW. :scream:

Say it isnt so. :sigh:

All this work for............. what. :sad:

We can never get enough appreciativeness of the bonocrab. :drool:

QFT. bonocrab. :love:

:lol : This thread never fails to amuse.

For the next tour we really need tshirts with the original Bonocrab on it. :hmm: perhaps with one of those fancy 3d images so if you'd move the head would also move?

Awesome idea. :hyper:

It seems there are no crabs... its not called a crab, a crab shack or anything like that.

:sad: It will always be the crab....no matter what they say. :angry:

:heart:Bonocrab forever. :heart:

I still refuse to acknowledge that fact. :angry:

If these blind nutjobs can't realise it's a crab, then U2 should fire them! :madwife: Who cares if Willie's worked with them for decades, it's a bloody crab!

:bonocrab:for life.

This thread has had me literally in stitches, laughing so hysterically. I love it. I :heart: Pinchy I really do. I even love to eat crab! Crab salad, crab claws dripping in butter, crab cakes, etc.....but I've now had a nightmare about killer crabs! I can't get it out of my head!!! The clicking of their claws....well maybe because I was also a fan of that show Deadliest Catch and wore the T-shirt the other day has something to do with the dream. But it was awful, not cute and funny at all like Pinchy is!

:bonoclaw: :tsk:

bonoclaw.gif

:lol: This thread never fails to amuse.

For the next tour we really need tshirts with the original Bonocrab on it. :hmm: perhaps with one of those fancy 3d images so if you'd move the head would also move?

I've been saying for a long while now that interference should sell t-shirts with some of the better known inside jokes on them.

Haven't we known it's called THE CLAW for weeks now? :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom