Bonocrab Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My nephew found pinchy at the park. :wink:

nickcrab.jpg

THAT is too cute!!!

I had a dream the other night that there was a Pinchy fanclub and that we all got these necklaces with silver Pinchy charms on them and that people were walking around the U2 shows pointing out how cool the necklaces were and asking all kinds of questions about where we got them, etc. When Bono came out on stage he had a real big pimped out diamond-encrusted Pinchy on a fancy chain around his neck (like the Rappers wear)!!!! :lol:

This thread is crazy :p but I love it. I'll be looking out for crab/pinchy stuff everywhere now, I'll never look at a crab in the same way again lmao.

I had a dream the other night that there was a Pinchy fanclub and that we all got these necklaces with silver Pinchy charms on them and that people were walking around the U2 shows pointing out how cool the necklaces were and asking all kinds of questions about where we got them, etc. When Bono came out on stage he had a real big pimped out diamond-encrusted Pinchy on a fancy chain around his neck (like the Rappers wear)!!!! :lol:

:lmao: Niiiice.

Back
Top Bottom