Best wedding wishes for BonosBaby12!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JanuaryStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I'd like to use this thread to wish Shannon (BB12) a very special, beautiful day on September 6, because that is the day she is going to get married! She and her beautiful man deserve to have the most happy day possible. And why? Because they are meant for each other, and love is a word too small to describe their feelings towards each other :hug: Although I can't be there in person due to personal reasons (which I am still very sad about :( ), I will be thinking about the both of you and will be sending good vibes your way this coming Saturday!

May you shine together, like two beautiful stars :wave:

"Two hearts beat as one..."

May your mornings bring joy and your evenings bring peace.
May your troubles grow few as your blessings increase.
May the saddest day of your future
Be no worse than the happiest day of your past.
May your hands be forever clasped in friendship
And your hearts joined forever in love.
Your lives are very special,
God has touched you in many ways.
May his blessings rest upon you
And fill all your coming days.

:hug:

Congratulations to the gorgeous couple :hug: Hope you have a wonderful, memorable day :heart:

MJ, you beat me to it! :) I was going to do a wedding thread since she did one for my wedding a few months ago. I just didn't move fast enough :wink: and I'll miss you there too, btw!

anyway....

Congratulations to Shannon & Mike! The wedding will be awesome and beautiful and I'll see ya in a few days! :hyper: The planning will finally be done and you can have FUN!

lots and lots of happiness for you both :heart:

Aww sorry Diana, I didn't know you wanted to make a thread as well :( I just made one because I can't be there in person and still wanted to let Shannon know I'm thinking about her :) Hope you can forgive me! :hug:

Congratulations. Hope the day is everything the two of you hoped it would be. :)

Much happiness & good wishes to you & Mike! :hug:

wed.gif

YAY, it's here!!!!

Wishing you both a lifetime of joy, happiness an many blessings together.

A little marriage advice from an old timer:
Never go to bed without kissing each other good night. :heart:

All the best to you both! May your marriage be forever long and your love forever strong. Hoping you are always as happy as you are today! :heart: Congratulations!

MJ you are so incredibly sweet and thoughtful to have started this thread for me! Thank you I truly appreciate it so much :hug: :hug: Really wish you were able to attend. As soon as I have pictures I promise I will send them right your way. Of course when I have the chance you will get all of the details :sexywink:

Thank you to everyone for the congratulations and very sweet messages :hug: Means a lot to me to be able to share my happiness with some really wonderful friends. Seems just like yesterday that Mike was proposing to me on the beach! Now in a matter of days we will be returning to that very same spot to unite as one. Have no words to describe just how happy that thought makes me! I can honestly say that I am marrying my best friend :).

Btw JC I really loved the advice you gave,thank you :hug: :)

Come Saturday night I am partying! :hyper: :wink:

I'm only teasing MJ! :hug : :hug :

Glad to hear that! :wink: :hug:

MJ you are so incredibly sweet and thoughtful to have started this thread for me! Thank you I truly appreciate it so much :hug : :hug : Really wish you were able to attend. As soon as I have pictures I promise I will send them right your way. Of course when I have the chance you will get all of the details :sexywink :

Thank you to everyone for the congratulations and very sweet messages :hug : Means a lot to me to be able to share my happiness with some really wonderful friends. Seems just like yesterday that Mike was proposing to me on the beach! Now in a matter of days we will be returning to that very same spot to unite as one. Have no words to describe just how happy that thought makes me! I can honestly say that I am marrying my best friend :).

Btw JC I really loved the advice you gave,thank you :hug: :)

Come Saturday night I am partying! :hyper: :wink:

You're very welcome, nothing but the best for you! :) I really truly wish I could be there as well, especially now that you've made me jealous with how much you're going to party! :madwife: :sexywink: Have a blast, sweetie :kiss: Enjoy each other :heart:

In a funny coincidence, cydewaze and I will be attending a wedding in Toronto on Sept 6. We will think of you and hope that your day is WONDERFUL! Congratulations, and we can't wait to see the pics!! :heart:

:hyper: Ooooo didn't know this!

:giggle: How appropriate-- I was just researching photos of beach sand for 'puter Art, when I looked at my Interland window/LS,
and saw THIS! :D

Here's to DECADES of ***Love, Health & Fun*** for Shannon & Mike!!!

And......have a BEAUTIFUL Day!!!
:applaud::applaud::cocktail::dance::dance:

Big Hugs!!!

Back
Top Bottom