Best wedding wishes for BonosBaby12!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Im VERY excited but also at the same time Im thinking "What am I doing?!" lol. Hoping to get to bed at a reaosonable time tonight. However the rehearsel isn't until 7pm and a couple of guests will be late arriving. Speaking of special guests Vincent Vega is here! :hyper: Feel very special that he is attending my wedding :)

As for the weather it's going to be a total washout :( :sigh:. Have a tropical storm heading our way that is due to move in tonight. They are calling for heavy rain all day tomorrow with high winds that could get some big gusts to them. If we were getting married on Sunday then we wouldn't have a thing to worry about since the weather will be perfect that day. We are very disappointed but trying not to let it get us down.

On a good note I have an appt to be pampered later today :drool: :love:

aww thats a shame, if anything to have big wet gusts as you are out in the open, :down:, that will not be nice if you got soaked or your gorgeous hairdo ruined. :(

I HOPE for your sake there is a dry spell, I really do.

Cant wait to see the photos, and with it tomorrow then right now I sincerely wish you :kiss: and :hug:, enjoy the pamperin later! :up:

Congratulations, Shannon! :hug: I hope the day is wonderful, and that the weather does hold out for you! I'll be thinking of you guys tomorrow. :hug:

I hope the weather is going to be okay, Shannon! Even a sparkle of sunshine would be good, but no rain :no: Going to think of you so much tomorrow :hug: :) Have fun, and I want to hear everything afterwards :heart:

Im VERY excited but also at the same time Im thinking "What am I doing?!" lol. Hoping to get to bed at a reaosonable time tonight. However the rehearsel isn't until 7pm and a couple of guests will be late arriving. Speaking of special guests Vincent Vega is here! :hyper: Feel very special that he is attending my wedding :)

As for the weather it's going to be a total washout :( :sigh:. Have a tropical storm heading our way that is due to move in tonight. They are calling for heavy rain all day tomorrow with high winds that could get some big gusts to them. If we were getting married on Sunday then we wouldn't have a thing to worry about since the weather will be perfect that day. We are very disappointed but trying not to let it get us down.

On a good note I have an appt to be pampered later today :drool: :love:

...I nearly missed this. :yikes: So glad I caught it in time. (Although I expect you're wed by now 5:00 pm Brit time). I hope you've had a wonderful time and I'm sure both you and Mr BB12 will look gorgeous. May you have lots of fun and loads of laughs, a long and happy life together and a smile at the beginning and the end of each day.

:applaud::applaud::applaud:

...and don't forget to post some pix :D

:hug:

Oh darn, sorry I didn't see this! :reject:

Lots of :hug: and love and congrats to you both! I hope you had an amazing day and will have a long and happy life together! :hug: :heart:

I'm happy to report that even though the ceremony had to be relocated into the hotel due to the massive amounts of rain and wind, everything turned out great and Shannon looked beautiful :love: So did her lovely maid of honor and bridemaids! :wink: The reception was a lot of fun and Shannon & Mike were all smiles and laughing the whole time. There were some fellow Interferencers there too, so that was a bonus :up:

Congrats Shannon!

Awwww thank you Diana :hug: :). Im so happy that you were able to be there for the wedding!

It's official I am Mrs. Michael Diviero!!!! :hyper: :yippie: :love: The whole day was so much fun I really hated to see it end. Had an awesome hairstylist who helped to keep me cool and collected the whole time. Helped too that my bridal party and special visitors to the room kept me laughing :). Despite the weather and a few musical glitches the day was absolutely perfect! Oh and Mike and I entered the reception to Beautiful Day :D

I have some pictures to post! :hyper: Lots of them were taken so waiting on other guests to send me what they have. Meanwhile here are a few to tease you with :wink: Off to the Bahamas I go with my new husband! See you all in a week :wave:

With my bridesmaids who were my sisters and Cari (Cruzila) and maid of dishonor Mia ;)

DSC01568.jpg

I'm back! Arrived back in Missoula 20 minutes early, the same I did on the way to Philadelphia.
And my bag made it in time on both flights. :hyper:

It was wonderful. I liked the ceremony and especially the reception. Besides the small break during Beautiful Day (shame on the DJ) and the problem with the CD when the wedding song was supposed to start so that Shannon could come down everything went indeed perfect. Mia brought the ring, nobody stumbled down the stairs and no one fainted. ;)

At the end we turned it into a U2 party with All I Want Is You and Ultraviolet. Did it really have to end there? :(

Was nice to meet everybody and again I wish Mike and Shannon a great trip!

Oh, and see what Mike and Shannon made me to be:
cubs8ap.jpg

Congrats Shannon!!! You look gorgeous :love: !!! I hope you have a great honeymoon!

It was wonderful. I liked the ceremony and especially the reception. Besides the small break during Beautiful Day (shame on the DJ) and the problem with the CD when the wedding song was supposed to start so that Shannon could come down everything went indeed perfect. Mia brought the ring, nobody stumbled down the stairs and no one fainted. ;)
muaaah!:lol:

Wow, Shannon! You look gorgeous!! Congratulations!!!! :hug: I didn't realize Mia and Cari were in the wedding party either. Ladies, you look stunning too! :love:

Back
Top Bottom