Best drunk game?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Best drunk game?

• Beer pong

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Jumper olympics....(Ask the BAWs, You had to be there)

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Twister

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I don't like drunk games.

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
King of Beers. Easily

Put a large mug or jug in the middle, then scatter a deck of playing cards, face down around it. Players take it in turns to draw a card. A drink equals a finger of whatever is being had (best to have a mix of different beverages, see the rule on Kings to find out why)

2 - Appoint 2 people to drink (or 1 person to take 2 drinks)

3 - Take three drinks

4 - Everyone takes 4 drinks

5 - I've Never - Player who draws the card admits to the room that they have never committed a certain act (it can be anything, the more sexual, the more amusing). Anyone who HAS committed the act drinks

6 - Categories - The person who drew this card must pick a category (Types of condoms, brands of beer, dog breeds, etc.) and everyone must name something in that category. The first person to screw up drinks

7 - Buzz - Players go around the cricle counting upwards from one. No player can say a multiple of 7, or any number with a 7 in it (IE 7, 14, 17, 21, 27, 28, 35, 37 etc). Instead of saying the number, they clap. If a player makes a mistake, they drink

8 - Thumbmaster - When a person is the Thumbmaster, they can place their thumb discretely on the table at any time. The last player to notice, and place their thumb on the table drinks, and pours 2 fingers into the centre

9 - Rhymes - Player who drew the card picks a word, and it goes around the circle until a player can't think of a rhyme. They drink

10 - Make or Break a Rule - IE you can make a rule that says you can only drink with your left hand; you can't point at anyone; must use people's surnames etc

J - Boys drink

Q - Girls drink

K - Pour 4 fingers worth into the middle if you pick up one of the first 3 kings. If you draw the last King, you have to scull the whole jug.

A - Waterfall - Everyone starts drinking at the same time. You cannot stop until the person to your right stops. The person who drew the card is the first person allowed to stop, and it goes until everyone has stopped.

Joker - Toilet pass

Quickest and most fun way to get drunk ever.

King of Beers. Easily

Put a large mug or jug in the middle, then scatter a deck of playing cards, face down around it. Players take it in turns to draw a card. A drink equals a finger of whatever is being had (best to have a mix of different beverages, see the rule on Kings to find out why)

2 - Appoint 2 people to drink (or 1 person to take 2 drinks)

3 - Take three drinks

4 - Everyone takes 4 drinks

5 - I've Never - Player who draws the card admits to the room that they have never committed a certain act (it can be anything, the more sexual, the more amusing). Anyone who HAS committed the act drinks

6 - Categories - The person who drew this card must pick a category (Types of condoms, brands of beer, dog breeds, etc.) and everyone must name something in that category. The first person to screw up drinks

7 - Buzz - Players go around the cricle counting upwards from one. No player can say a multiple of 7, or any number with a 7 in it (IE 7, 14, 17, 21, 27, 28, 35, 37 etc). Instead of saying the number, they clap. If a player makes a mistake, they drink

8 - Thumbmaster - When a person is the Thumbmaster, they can place their thumb discretely on the table at any time. The last player to notice, and place their thumb on the table drinks, and pours 2 fingers into the centre

9 - Rhymes - Player who drew the card picks a word, and it goes around the circle until a player can't think of a rhyme. They drink

10 - Make or Break a Rule - IE you can make a rule that says you can only drink with your left hand; you can't point at anyone; must use people's surnames etc

J - Boys drink

Q - Girls drink

K - Pour 4 fingers worth into the middle if you pick up one of the first 3 kings. If you draw the last King, you have to scull the whole jug.

A - Waterfall - Everyone starts drinking at the same time. You cannot stop until the person to your right stops. The person who drew the card is the first person allowed to stop, and it goes until everyone has stopped.

Joker - Toilet pass

Quickest and most fun way to get drunk ever.
:love::love::love::love::love:

i came in here to post this. if we meet, we should play it. huge amounts of fun to play, quick way to get drunk. we call it waterfalls, and play with a few different rules though. i'm so happy to see this!!

no nicknames is a good one, especially down at the cricket club, where very few people are called by their names.

getting the last king is horrible, there can be a serious amount of horrible shit in there.
Twister owns all, though Mario Party is definately a great one too!
it's on the cards...

That game that dan_smee posted is called Circle of Death where I come from. And, yeah, it's played with a few slightly different rules but it's pretty much the same thing.

Rule 10 in 'Kings' (as we call it) is the best part. We used to make the most ridiculous rules you could imagine. Man, I havent played that game in forever.... good times

yeah, i think there are about 20 or so different variations with slightly different acts to commit for different cards. Thats another thing that makes it great, if you dont like a rule, you can just put a different one in.

Its amazing that every time you play, for half the deck people are serious, and then almost exactly at the halfway point, they start getting very loud, and very very messy.

i'd like to see that..

yeah, i think there are about 20 or so different variations with slightly different acts to commit for different cards. Thats another thing that makes it great, if you dont like a rule, you can just put a different one in.

Its amazing that every time you play, for half the deck people are serious, and then almost exactly at the halfway point, they start getting very loud, and very very messy.
sooo true.

last time we played, we did so before we went out. it starts off slow and everyone's kind of quiet, but after about 10, 15 mins everyone gets into it. you gotta play it properly though.

i always cheat.

Everytime Ax blows his load over Gloria or OTH we have to drink.

ACTUALLY! Play ATYCLB and every time Ax whinges, drink! now THAT would be a messy night!

i'd like to see that..

sooo true.

last time we played, we did so before we went out. it starts off slow and everyone's kind of quiet, but after about 10, 15 mins everyone gets into it. you gotta play it properly though.

i always cheat.

You should teach me that game some day. :shifty:

Every time een1 looks at een2 lovingly, drink!

Everytime Ax blows his load over Gloria or OTH we have to drink.

ACTUALLY! Play ATYCLB and every time Ax whinges, drink! now THAT would be a messy night!
:yes: yes yes.
You should teach me that game some day. :shifty:
we've got a lot to do. could get messy..

all u2 have to do is get off their fat arses (bono, in particular) and come here.

My friends and I have the New Found Glory/My Chemical Romance drinking game.

Every time the singer adds a consonant to the front of a word that starts with a vowel (example adding an H infront of the letter 'I', to make the word 'Hi', or a W/H infront of any word begining with A so it's not 'and', its 'wand' o 'hand')

We all find that rediculous, so we get pretty fucked up.

"Wand Hi don't know what Hit's Wall abooooouuttt"

annoys me

personally i like "kitchen table" the best, its where you and yer love (or trick) get really drunk and you knock everything off the kitchen table and get naked and screw all over the table.

I also like "kitchen sink", but that one is sort of complicated and requires both parties to be pretty flexible which is hard if your are drunk.

Another good one, which requires you to be really drunk and could get you in some legal trouble, is the old standard "in the front yard in broad daylight". This is not to be confused with "69 on 96th street", which is an altogether different game. You have to start drinking pretty early in the day for that one to be effective. Also you should prepare to be cheered, tipped, and even scolded heavily by the neighbors.

when in doubt, whip it out :wave:

Make wrestling more enjoyable, take a drink each time JR says the following,

'a heartbeat away'
'as God is my witness'
'barbecue sauce'
'bowling shoe ugly'
'building some momentum'
'business is about to pick up'
'busted wide open'
'case of the limber tail'
'catch-as-catch-can'
'combustible elements'