Beer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hoegaarden, Guinness, and Stella are my top 3 as far as 'they probably have it on tap' goes

Not at the ones I go to. :shh:

five minutes after I posted that I realised that a lot of self-respecting joints probably do have it on tap. Though I'd never walk into a pub in Melbourne thinking "they'll have it on tap". Blackwood pub (past Bacchus Marsh) has James Squire on tap, quite nice.

I find that they're gold to people that don't usually drink beer.

Good call.

Had a Kwak today at lunch. Mmmmmmm.
Lightly fruity and malty, but not too sweet.
The glass is not for drunks.

pauwel-kwak.jpg

Had an Amber Bock for the first time surprisingly at the show in Miami.

My sister gave me two options, either that or Blue Moon. I rather don't like Blue Moon... the Amber Bock was great.

For my 21st we have six slabs of Carlton Dry (my #1 beer), four slabs of Carlton Draught, six slabs of Carlton Cold :)barf:), three slabs of Bacardi Breezers, two slabs of UDL and 12 bottles of cheap sparkling wine.

Should be enough, but I'm worried we'll go through the good & decent beer too quickly, exposing everyone to Cold too early. It was $28 a slab.

:shifty: . . . I'll be right over :wink: . . . don't sweat the small stuff cobl; it's your night and everyone will just want to make sure you have a ball . . . I say keep the good stuff for yourself :giggle: . . . have fun and be sure to stock up on the bacon, coke and alka seltzer to ease that morning after feebleness :D

Had an Amber Bock for the first time surprisingly at the show in Miami.

My sister gave me two options, either that or Blue Moon. I rather don't like Blue Moon... the Amber Bock was great.

Was is Michelob's?
I tried it a long time ago and wasn't impressed.

I do like a Blue Moon now and then though, but prefer Leinie's Sunset Wheat. :drool:

It was a Michelob.

I think it was great :D Who knows though, I gotta have it a second time in order to pass a fair judgement .

There are some fine amber bocks out there. Capital Brewery in Wisconsin makes a robust, nicely-spiced one.

Back
Top Bottom