Beer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Moose Head Lager, or Alpine lager.

Moose Head Breweries is the oldest independent brewery in Canada, and is in my home town of Saint John.

Alpine is only available with in New Brunswick, while Moose Lager, Light, Pale, and Dry, are international brands, however considered imported anywhere outside of The maritime's, Quebec, and Ontario.

Bought a can of Guinness, since I've never had it before. What's with the thing rolling around inside? Do you shake it or something? Cos if there's one thing I've ever been taught in my life it's not to shake beer.

guinness cans are designed to be poured, not drank (drunk?) directly from the can.

guinness draught bottles are designed so you can drink from the bottle... just make sure it's not the right one, not the icky guinness extra stout garbage.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
guinness cans are designed to be poured, not drank (drunk?) directly from the can.

guinness draught bottles are designed so you can drink from the bottle... just make sure it's not the right one, not the icky guinness extra stout garbage.

Yeah I poured it into a glass... didn't help.

lol my pap let me sip beer, prob Harp or somethun like that, when I was prob 9 or 10 and I went

'EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKK'

:D

My family is mostly German, so I started getting beer at 5, probably Budweiser. I didn't like it, but I wanted to be cool like my dad and grandpa, so I kept at it.

(Successfully :D )

I'd like to try a Sam Adams, but I don't know what kind to get.

You really can't go wrong with Sam Adams. I have liked every brew that I have had from them.

So tonight I had my Gahan Sir John A's Honey Wheat Ale.. kind of bland, tasted best on the fish and chips I had at their pub

Also just tried Maitre Brasseurs Red Ale.. which was really nasty. To me it was like drinking smoky bacon chips. No thanks.. and for a 5% abv the alcohol was really apparent.

If only Manischewitz made beer.

:drool:

DSCN0478.jpg

Back
Top Bottom