Back problems, medical info and sharing advise

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Non-life threatening surgery can take a little while in the States too. Not five or six, months though. That's too long. Like, Knee Replacement for example. You can even choose when you want to have the surgery. Within, a reasonable amount of time. Up to eight, ten, weeks, I think.

Bono's case was different. He suffered paralysis. In one of his legs. This also, would have been an emergency situation, in the United States.

It was one of the two red flags, my DR. warned me about. The other of course, was loss of bladder control. Surgery would have been performed, on me. That night or the following morning. ASAP. Anything that compromises your spinal chord is always a medical emergency.

It doesn't mean that Bono won't be fine. He will. Bono is doing much better than he was before.

Than you A Stor. :hug:

I do know that surgeon's can give you a tranqualizer if they know you are nervous. I do know that you are in the best possible hands and that's why I thought that we should have more confidence in DR Tonn. When you explained to me the what Bono's surgery might have involve I didn't think that it sounded especcially major or scary. It sounds uncomplicated and fairly routine. A friend of ours had to undergo a hip replacement which surprisingly is actually quite a complicated procedure. However we never told him that in one slip he could be paralysed.

Your welcome! And yes, surgeons are quite use to patients being afraid. It is normal.

On the news their was a story about a girl who had gone to have her tonsils removed and suffered a cardiac arrest under general anesthetic and Nitric oxide gas because it all interacted with the contraceptive pill she was taking. How comes they never asked her if she was taking any medication?

Also how are you supposed to know whether or not you're allergic to penicillin or anesthetic? With hair dying kits you are instructed to undergo a test to insure you're not allergic to the chemicals, but how would a dr know that a patient is allergic to a drug before it's too late?

Sorry, I can't answer that one for you.

"What meds. are you allergic to?" That you know of. It is a question that is asked by every single DR. in the United States. Even dentist. I'm sure it would be the same worldwide.

I have an allergy to a medication. I had never taken it before. So, neither I or my DR. knew. I was allergic. It took two doses and over twelve hours, before I started having adverse effects. Trouble with breathing, slurred speech, slight swelling of the tongue. I had plenty of time. To seek treatment. Which, I did.

This is what I posted in PLEBA:

The UK government are aiming to cut emergency surgery in NHS hospitals because they claim they are 'overheating' the system and cost a lot. So unfortunetly the type of surgery that Bono has just undergone may require you to wait 4-5 months because it is not life threatening and doesn't require immediate attention. Don't blame me I don't make the rules.

No. Bono's back injury was a medical emergency. He could not wait six days, let alone six months. He needed immediate attention. Anytime, anyone suffers paralysis of the arms, legs, face or one side of the body. Even partial. Must go to the hospital. ASAP!

Wow. Every single time I go to the doctor I am asked what I am allergic to by the nurse and then the doctor usually asks....if it isn't my regular doctor, I have never NOT been asked about any known drug allergies. The medical profession is especially careful in making a point to find out if a patient has allergies that could interact negatively or cause problems with anesthesia, especially questions about penicillan and pain meds.

No. Bono's back injury was a medical emergency. He could not wait six days, let alone six months. He needed immediate attention. Anytime, anyone suffers paralysis of the arms, legs, face or one side of the body. Even partial. Must go to the hospital. ASAP!

He wouldn't be caught dead in an NHS hospital. No way, no how.

Like our " we will have to pass the bill tp find out what's in it '. at least the speaker is honest about that.....We are sure finding out.

Any woman out there who gets a momogram from any source, local clinic, Komen, etc, please let me know. We can't find one. The new 40 is now 50 . Imagine that.

Where on Earth did you hear that?

I don't buy that either. There are conditions that people of different ethnic backgrounds who may have higher incidences of Hypertension, Diabetes, etc, that they may want to know about, but in general, they are looking for drug interactions.

As Far as Mr Wests mother, if I remember correctly , didn't she have several cosmetic procedures in a short time frame.? Multiple surgeries where someone is put under, is a risk the first time, let a lone a 3-4 th time in a short period of time .

MJ is a little clearer story. He took 100's of thousands of pills, injections, strange diets, etc for years. His weight was approx 140 lbs.

He had a Dr It is so bizzare that they hired one for him, highly unusual. who was giving him Diprivan to sleep !!!! This doesn't count the number of Oxy's, Xanax, pot, and a zillion other things he was taking.

Diprivan, under no circumstances should be given outside a hospital, where they have all the recessitation , emergency equipement right there . He was doing this nightly, for long periods of time, as it is generally used as a short acting agent.

He was a time bomb waiting to happen. It wasn't if, it was when. There was no way he could have done 2 shows, let alone 50.

You think he knew that? I do. He studied Elvis's life, and death, very closely. This was truly it for him, and he couldn't do it.

They are looking for drug interactions when they ask you what you have taken prior to surgery. Aspirin alone could cause someone to bleed to death. It has nothing to do with Race, except for the fact of higher hypertension, etc. Doesn't matter what color your skin is, Going under is a tricky thing.

As far as the heart, infections are quite common, especially people with poor dental care. This can greatly weaken the heart. Most people dont even know it, so a Stress test, and Echo regularly is a good thing.

And as you wake up, all those crazy things you thought you said while dreaming.... you said them. LOL

We don't listen any more. People confess to the strangest things.....

Wow. Every single time I go to the doctor I am asked what I am allergic to by the nurse and then the doctor usually asks....if it isn't my regular doctor, I have never NOT been asked about any known drug allergies. The medical profession is especially careful in making a point to find out if a patient has allergies that could interact negatively or cause problems with anesthesia, especially questions about penicillan and pain meds.

should always take the bottles with you, as it is not just the drug, but the dosage also. They need to know exactly what you are taking and how much.

He wouldn't be caught dead in an NHS hospital. No way, no how.

Like our " we will have to pass the bill tp find out what's in it '. at least the speaker is honest about that.....We are sure finding out.

Any woman out there who gets a momogram from any source, local clinic, Komen, etc, please let me know. We can't find one. The new 40 is now 50 . Imagine that.

I hope this doesn't affect private insurance. I am very happy with the coverage. I have. All routine health screenings are covered. I have an excellent Internist and want him to decide what medical care. I need.

I hope this doesn't affect private insurance. I am very happy with the coverage. I have. All routine health screenings are covered. I have an excellent Internist and want him to decide what medical care. I need.

Hang on to it as long as you can. Everyday , new stuff that wasn't actually in the bill, is magically appearing.

It is a shame really, as every study , and there has been quite a few of them, says 40 for those with family history, or the "gene" should begin mamograms at age 40 . 40-50 is the range where it usually appears and caught . From the new Healthcare, it is agae 50, and this has already started for those with little to no insurance, or those who seek a mamogram thru LAF, Kommen, Health clinics etc... it is now age 50 . Remember the panel that suggested that a few months back, and everyone howled? The said that it was 'only a suggestion".... it is not. I tried to get a friend one through kommen, LAF, ACS ( which is a bogus org) and ALL we now age 50, because they recieve Government grants. A friend ended up doing it for her... she had a positive lump.

Insurance Companies might hold out until the Public option is forced on everyone, but if they Government says thay can , they eventually will, or if they are wise, will use it as a marketing tool to get more subs.

But the goal is more clear on a daily basis. They are going for a total Public Option. When that happens, you will have even more so, a 2 class system.

That's when the Drs walk.... And they will.

I will post some info on Costa Rica and Panama . It is possible to get low cost insurance, even as a US citizen. What would cost 50,000 here, cost 10,000 there, either place. All American trained drs , and excellent care. They do take American insurance, and I imagine they always will. many insurance companies are encouraging "medical holidays" because of the level of care, and the much lower cost.

I had my knee done for less than a 1,000.00 That was to my insurance company. He did an excellent job.

People got what they don't want in this healthcare bill. I cannot stress enough how scary this is. They really believe this stuff

Leave for france in 2 days. sadly, that is already a bust. Lance is toast, but the party will be good !

As Far as Mr Wests mother, if I remember correctly , didn't she have several cosmetic procedures in a short time frame.? Multiple surgeries where someone is put under, is a risk the first time, let a lone a 3-4 th time in a short period of time .

Yes. I have heard several times that the so called care that you can receive in some cosmetic surgery clinics are terrible compared to hospitals.

I don't have anything against plastic surgery morally. It's your face/body, you can do what you like, but I wouldn't want to put myself through all the stress and pain of having a non vital surgical procedure just for vanity. MJ had body dysmorphia whereby he'd never be satisfied.

Your confidence should come from within. Most of the photo's you see in magazines of celebrities are highly airbrushed anyway. They can even use airbrushing methods in film and TV.

As far as the heart, infections are quite common, especially people with poor dental care. This can greatly weaken the heart. Most people dont even know it, so a Stress test, and Echo regularly is a good thing.

As Bono was already using a clinic in Munich do you think all his details would be referred to Dr Tonn and his team beforehand and that's why they could afford to operate so quickly? They could have done a stress test there, or seeing as the band were due to perform in a few weeks, he may have done a stress test e few days prior as part of their medical.

Also, I have found out what they use as a general anesthetic, it's a type of barbiturate. At least now I know what it is and there is no great mysteries as to why in my medicines book there are so many drugs that interact with general anesthetics. I know they are dangerous to use at home (didn't Maralyn Monroe die from OD'ing on barbs?), but you couldn't be in a safer place than a hospital if something does go wrong. However, as many emergency circumstances involve alcohol and drugs, isn't there something more safer that surgeons use?

Can't they use benzodiazepans to put you under? They are much safer. What about if the patient is unfit to go under a general anesthetic how many different type of surgeries could an epidoril be used instead?

Also, when does minor surgery become major surgery? I'd imagine removal of an appendix is usually done under GA, but like Bono's back surgery, I wouldn't think it took longer than an hour. So I wouldn't consider either to be major surgery.

Benji......I had my first mamogram at age thirty for a breast lump, which thank goodness was benign. I hate the thought of having to wait twenty years to see if that is so. Young women can and do get breast cancer.

I hope we are not forced to take a National Health Plan. People who choose and pay for private insurance are really worried about this. The government doesn't know about my health issues, my DR. does and suppose for example, you can only have blood sugar screening every five years. That is too long. Once per year, is why they are diagnosing Pre-Type 2 Diabetes at it's onset and in many cases able to reverse it. Before, the disease can take it's toll on the body.

Yes. I have heard several times that the so called care that you can receive in some cosmetic surgery clinics are terrible compared to hospitals.

I don't have anything against plastic surgery morally. It's your face/body, you can do what you like, but I wouldn't want to put myself through all the stress and pain of having a non vital surgical procedure just for vanity. MJ had body dysmorphia whereby he'd never be satisfied.

Your confidence should come from within. Most of the photo's you see in magazines of celebrities are highly airbrushed anyway. They can even use airbrushing methods in film and TV.

As Bono was already using a clinic in Munich do you think all his details would be referred to Dr Tonn and his team beforehand and that's why they could afford to operate so quickly? They could have done a stress test there, or seeing as the band were due to perform in a few weeks, he may have done a stress test e few days prior as part of their medical.

Also, I have found out what they use as a general anesthetic, it's a type of barbiturate. At least now I know what it is and there is no great mysteries as to why in my medicines book there are so many drugs that interact with general anesthetics. I know they are dangerous to use at home (didn't Maralyn Monroe die from OD'ing on barbs?), but you couldn't be in a safer place than a hospital if something does go wrong. However, as many emergency circumstances involve alcohol and drugs, isn't there something more safer that surgeons use?

Can't they use benzodiazepans to put you under? They are much safer. What about if the patient is unfit to go under a general anesthetic how many different type of surgeries could an epidoril be used instead?

Also, when does minor surgery become major surgery? I'd imagine removal of an appendix is usually done under GA, but like Bono's back surgery, I wouldn't think it took longer than an hour. So I wouldn't consider either to be major surgery.

Major surgery and emergency surgery can be two different things. Emergency meaning ASAP. Major surgery of course depending on what it is being done for. Can be scheduled.

Anytime, anyone has surgery. The DR. needs all of your medical info. Nothing is unimportant.

I think in Bono's case. There was no choice but to have the surgery. When he did. Partial Paralysis would be one of those times. The longer the patient waits, the more damage. I had mentioned before, this being one of the two red flags. My DR. warned me about.

Major surgery and emergency surgery can be two different things. Emergency meaning ASAP. Major surgery of course depending on what it is being done for. Can be scheduled.

Anytime, anyone has surgery. The DR. needs all of your medical info. Nothing is unimportant.

I think in Bono's case. There was no choice but to have the surgery. When he did. Partial Paralysis would be one of those times. The longer the patient waits, the more damage. I had mentioned before, this being one of the two red flags. My DR. warned me about.

I'd imagine removal of an appendix is usually done under GA, but like Bono's back surgery, I wouldn't think it took longer than an hour. So I wouldn't consider either to be major surgery.

I will try one more time. The man had a disk(s) fragments into, INTO his spinal collum . with the grafting, if probably too about 2 1/2.

One single. missed fragment, or a spur of bone that the eye could not see, could have easily left him with no legs.

This was not an apendix operation. Not even close.

When your spine, which supports your every function, has a failure of trauma, it is an ememergency. Not something that is bothersome like the flu.

Annie,

My best advice. Trow away that medical book, which is most likely outdated. Listen to all of your DR.'s advice. He or she is highly trained and will know how to keep you healthy. If anxiety is an issue. There are some very good meds that can greatly help. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Most of the time it is caused by a brain chemical imbalance. It doesn't mean in any way the patient is crazy.

I take medication for a Biological Panic Disorder and it works wonders. I am able to travel, work and live a full life.

Benji......I had my first mamogram at age thirty for a breast lump, which thank goodness was benign. I hate the thought of having to wait twenty years to see if that is so. Young women can and do get breast cancer.

I hope we are not forced to take a National Health Plan. People who choose and pay for private insurance are really worried about this. The government doesn't know about my health issues, my DR. does and suppose for example, you can only have blood sugar screening every five years. That is too long. Once per year, is why they are diagnosing Pre-Type 2 Diabetes at it's onset and in many cases able to reverse it. Before, the disease can take it's toll on the body.

Fight it, with every means you can. There above 14 states now suing , and they are going at it hard.

Having spent many years, and my own money to help others with insurance issues, not to mention my accounting department ( larger than my office staff) we are all fighting this with everything we have. What seems like Uotpia ( I believe everyone deserves healthcare) is by no means what they say it is. Your care will be managed by union members is a newly created Department of we control your health insurance".

Remember, Obama signed an executive order for the Stupak Group, to persude them to back the non plan plan? He signed the Executive order, promising that no Federal Funds would be used under the healthcare plan for abortion , or Pregnancy "offices" so that the Stupak 10 would vote for the plan. They fell for it.

Well, Our President , recently created to Centers, with 100 % funding in New Mexico, and I forget the other state right now , to house and provide any and all abortin services. This is something he went on Television, signed an executive order against it, and yet, here we go. 2 are up and running.

Where I come from, we call that a lie. He has many of them.

I am not getting involved in the issue per se, but if he lies about that to get a vote, what else does he lie about?

Age 50 Mamogram , panels, and panels making YOUR medical choices are 3 others.

I wish we could have a "connect the dots thread. I could lay this out, in and easy to read chart exactly where they are going with this . Medical is not what they say it is. We are getting directives every day now. . I would like to ask the Mods to create a thread, and i will risk my ticket and post them.

They will freak you out, where this medical care is going. Remember, these people feel strongly about population control. Big Time.

So when grandma needs Chemo, they are going to have teams of Drs who will gently ( hopefully) decide for her, it is time to not fight, and time to go out.

This guy didn't even give a rats azz that he Grandmother, who raised him, was dying .

Regardless, we have enough of these "directives" we are going to post them. 78 % of Americans do not want this. As you pointed out, you know your Dr, he knows you, and that is Golden, and basic to what medicine is asupposed to mean, and how it is supposed to work.

It will not be that way.

Yes, many women, 30-40 especially, is where they catch BC. A momogram at 50 will catch it, but the prognosis drops like a rock.

I do not understand why Kommen, and ACS ( well I understand why they don't... Bogus org" and every local resource for a mamogram, have silently lifted the age for a free mamaogram to 50... Just like the panel said.

Oh, interesting thing in the lobby. I found a 65 is man on the ground on his hands and knees. I could see him moving and breathing , but his face was on the ground.

I asked if he was ok, and it was apparent he was in severe pain. He had a cain.

He told me he had lower back problems for 3 years now, and sometimes his legs will just go. He willl drop right down.

I asked him if he could feel his legs and he said no. he said this happens often, and that he has back problems. I asked if he was ever told S1 L4,L5 and he said yes.

They wouldn't operate because of financial reasons. ( Lets go medicare ! ) . I asked how long it lasted, and he said approx, 15-20 minutes. He is in shorts , on hot cement, and could see his skin burning.

I got him up ( amazing how many people just walked by him ) , and called a friend of mine. They sent an ambulance to pick him up , and he will be having surgery this afternoon. That is how bad the pain is, and especially having the condition for some time.

This is exactly the problem Bono had with the addition he disk fractured into the spine. Imagine this is how Bono woke up, every day for years.

Now that he has had the surgery, and grafts, think how long 6 weeks is. Yes, he would be dancing all over that stage. especially if the shoot him up with something. They do that, he will at some point, go right down. If he ever performs again , if he hurts himself this soon, it would be only by the grace.............

It is not fear mongering. It is a very real situation.

I am very worried for Bono too. I think they should have canceled the entire tour. A lady at my church who is eighty two has nine inch rods in her back. It has been eight months since her surgery and she is still doing physical therapy, in water.

Bono even said in the most recent video. He has limitations. When, he comes to the U.S. next summer. He will be 100 percent.

When the tour resumes, Bono shouldn't be running, snapping his back or any sudden twisting at the waist. He needs to be very careful with his movement. I also, wonder. How will he be able to stand for two and a half hours?

I live in Maryland. I am going to find out which of our state politicians are against the 2000 pg. Health Care Reform that no one has a clue about. I am against it. I don't want a Union or panel to decide what care I need. I am willing to pay for private insurance.

I could be wrong. But, I think that every state has excellent hospitals who will treat patients regardless of ability to pay. JH is one of them. They will not deny care and will even help you to get Medical Assistance.

When my son was a little. We went to a JH clinic which provided all of his medical care on a sliding scale basis. Our insurance would not cover well baby visits. He received excellent care and had all of his shots on time. They charged us according to our income.

MD and PA will receive stimulus money to fund free abortions. Wouldn't free birth control be a better option?

Wait until you read about the "fat tax." I'm not obese, but I should just stop eating now. You can be denied government medical care if they decide your BMI is not to their liking.

We are running out of choices. No more freedom.

MD and PA will receive stimulus money to fund free abortions. Wouldn't free birth control be a better option?

Wait until you read about the "fat tax." I'm not obese, but I should just stop eating now. You can be denied government medical care if they decide your BMI is not to their liking.

We are running out of choices. No more freedom.

Yes, I suggested condoms and the pill in another thread , but was informed by the Alamo in Ft Worth guy that they ( I assume people ) would have to be educated how to use them.

Go figure. Like they don't know.

Oh the fat Tax is coming. Remember, Michelle is the food Czar . Yet, I see the president eating chili-burgers, and otther bad for you stuff. Must be exempt.

The garden at the White House is organic now... So that's a good start... but that was Bush's fault.

Yes, I suggested condoms and the pill in another thread , but was informed by the Alamo in Ft Worth guy that they ( I assume people ) would have to be educated how to use them.

You're making yourself look stupid.

This was never stated. You had a reading comprehension problem, it's right there for the whole forum to see. The fact that you can't understand and then keep bringin it up is just shining more light on your ignorance. In a thread where you are trying to come off as the expert that's probably not what you want.

I am very worried for Bono too. I think they should have canceled the entire tour. A lady at my church who is eighty two has nine inch rods in her back. It has been eight months since her surgery and she is still doing physical therapy, in water.

Bono even said in the most recent video. He has limitations. When, he comes to the U.S. next summer. He will be 100 percent.

When the tour resumes, Bono shouldn't be running, snapping his back or any sudden twisting at the waist. He needs to be very careful with his movement. I also, wonder. How will he be able to stand for two and a half hours?

I live in Maryland. I am going to find out which of our state politicians are against the 2000 pg. Health Care Reform that no one has a clue about. I am against it. I don't want a Union or panel to decide what care I need. I am willing to pay for private insurance.

I could be wrong. But, I think that every state has excellent hospitals who will treat patients regardless of ability to pay. JH is one of them. They will not deny care and will even help you to get Medical Assistance.

When my son was a little. We went to a JH clinic which provided all of his medical care on a sliding scale basis. Our insurance would not cover well baby visits. He received excellent care and had all of his shots on time. They charged us according to our income.

JH, Cleveland Clinic, Sloan, UPenn you name it, all have and use $$$$$$$ to treat people for free. They do, and they run clinics all over the place.

What people I think , don't understand about Bono's surgery, is that he has no disc between L4 and L5, most likely S1. That means that the bone is littterally grinding on each other, and the nerves.The nerves can be trapped between the vertabrae . As you well know , this causes agaonizing pain.
Allowed to "heal" in this fashion, his issues will get worse and worse over a short period of time. He would end up on a full time morophine pump, until that doesn't work any more, then Methadone is the last resort.

Something has to maintain that seperation of space, and to do that they can use rods or plates, and some sort of bone graft. This isn't stitches for a finger.

He had this injury in 2003, so he has had this for a long time. He MUST have had two or 3 of these measures to sperate the space between the Nerves. HAD TO . No if's or but's.

While normally , this procedure does begin to heal in approx 8 weeks, when you throw in a graft, or plates, or any combination, it make the recovery time longer. There is no second chance.

Take a basketball player for instance. If he had this same problem, with the same surgery , there is NO WAY that would risk him returning in 8 weeks. None, zero, nada. Yes, they can walk out of the hospital, but gingerly, and using basketball as the example, the start, stop, jump, run, slide, fall would be devestating . Is what Bono does much different as far as a basketball player? Not really.

He had some sort of Rod, or Plates, or combination. There are only a couple of choices with this kind of injury, and both of them involve plates or bone graft/rods. It is pretty standard, and to think he had some special kind of L4-L5 injury, just isn't to be.

So, yes, I would hope he takes some extra time now, and lets it heal properly. If he reinjures it again, this soon, you won't see him perform again for a long time. If ever, and certainly not as he always has.

This is not fear mongering. Anyone can look at this surgery, and see, at this point, the choices of what can be done are few. Very limited. If he rips out the screws, or rods, that would be bad. Very bad.

Only he can tell if it is worth the risk for him. I could give him a list of people he could talk to, who wished they had done it differently. They have nightmares about their choices every day.

It sounds like they left some room for what if's. If so, I am sure they will use them if they need to. I hope so.

You're making yourself look stupid.

This was never stated. You had a reading comprehension problem, it's right there for the whole forum to see. The fact that you can't understand and then keep bringin it up is just shining more light on your ignorance. In a thread where you are trying to come off as the expert that's probably not what you want.

Date and time that Glenn Beck had a rally at the Alamo, in Ft Worth Texas. answer 2 questions. I noticed you have answered one in a year.

You did not attend a Tea Party Rally, with Glenn Beck at the Alamo. 100's did not get arrested, nor have 99 been arrested at all Tea Parties combined. Not 1 has. Not a single arrest. Once again, the ONLY arrest at a Tea Party was an SEIU thug who beat up a black man who was in a wheelchair , selling American flags. The Democratic States Attorney declined to prosecute until Bill O got on her case.She is thinking about it.
Please show me your film of the Alamo rally, held in Ft Worth Texas, with Glenn Beck. Or maybe you were mistaken.... You said you went to 2 Tea Party rallys, one at the Alamo in Ft Worth. Glenn Beck never hosted a rally in Ft Worth, nor did he host a Tea Party Rally at the San Antonio Alamo. It was a 9-12 rally.

Glenn Beck has never hosted a Tea Party

have heard several times that the so called care that you can receive in some cosmetic surgery clinics are terrible compared to hospitals

I think I told you about the one in Miami. They were doing plastic surgery out of their garage! Lawn mowers and everything. They were doing about 50 a day. of you name it, breasts, to lipo. The suction collection bin was a home depot garbage can.

Neighbors thought something was odd when all these mercedes and Rolls kept pulling up and women going in and coming out bandaged.

Husband and wife were doing it. She was a dentist I think. They asked the severely messed up patients why? and they all said, better price.

You think it would be obvious having lawn mowers and cars parked in a garage, this wasn't the best place for surgery. They never gave it a though. Some of them were messed up... for life.

The amount of pain, I was in. Forced me to make better choices for myself. I'm very glad. I did. There is light at the end of the tunnel. The most important thing I learned was to take much better care of my back and overall health. I haven't had a serious back injury since and even maintain good posture! I work as a secretary and make a point of getting up and walking around in my office.

My DR. told me quite frankly the second time around, this type of injury will require surgery and in my case, another six months for a full recovery. Pulled muscles, spasms, several torn ligaments, bulging disc, compressed Sciatic nerve. Takes time to heal. I listened to his advice. I gave up the sport.

If I frightened anyone. I am very sorry. Of course, I don't know what Bono's particular back problems were. I am not an MD. I am just a little worried for him. I don't want to see him re-injure himself. That's all.

I wouldn't have "cosmetic surgery." I prefer to age gracefully. By living a healthy lifestyle. I like my laugh lines. They are a gift from the people. I love.

I wouldn't have "cosmetic surgery." I prefer to age gracefully. By living a healthy lifestyle. I like my laugh lines. They are a gift from the people. I love.

A true woman who gets it in this world. I have renewed faith from this post.

Thank you .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom