Aust. Stimulus Package

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
what do you recommend?

Not sure, depends on what I'm feeling.

I went to Next for the first time a few weeks back, which if I wasn't so smashed would have been good I think, punky music wasn't to my liking, until I found some Presets, but the chicks were alright...something as accessible and laid-back as a Transport, Icon, Avenue might do the trick

We'll see, I'm getting old, maybe I should just do sophisticated bars now....

"Everybody's changing and I don't feel the same..."

Not sure, depends on what I'm feeling.

I went to Next for the first time a few weeks back, which if I wasn't so smashed would have been good I think, punky music wasn't to my liking, until I found some Presets, but the chicks were alright...something as accessible and laid-back as a Transport, Icon, Avenue might do the trick

We'll see, I'm getting old, maybe I should just do sophisticated bars now....

"Everybody's changing and I don't feel the same..."
I've heard some good things about Next.. and yeah not being overly smashed really does help lol. The only places I've been were Eve, southbank and Q Bar in South Yarra, which was pretty shit.

You should our bars and clubs in Wezza, a picture of sophistication

I've heard some good things about Next.. and yeah not being overly smashed really does help lol. The only places I've been were Eve, southbank and Q Bar in South Yarra, which was pretty shit.

You should our bars and clubs in Wezza, a picture of sophistication

I bet :wink: I really should check Wezza out though.....West of Melbourne is like another planet to me...

Go to Next, it's quite easygoing....no real formal dresscode to speak of, besides the obvious no thongs etc.

I bet :wink: I really should check Wezza out though.....West of Melbourne is like another planet to me...

Go to Next, it's quite easygoing....no real formal dresscode to speak of, besides the obvious no thongs etc.
So you're an Eastern Suburbs lad then? The west isn't really as bad as it's made out to be. Put it this way, you've always got a story to tell. Come down sometime.

sounds alright :up:

:bow: to this thread title :wink:

not sure if the whole shebang will help in the long run but always happy to spend the stuff if they're going to hand it out . . . I got the kiddie one . . .most of its gone . . .car rego, insurance, electricity and gas bills . . . boooooooooooooooooring . . . oh and interference silver membership :wink: . . . but at least the debt collectors have been put at bay for another day :yippie:

Back
Top Bottom