Aside from U2, do you have any expensive, kinda ridiculous interests?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I train and compete with my dog. Entry fees are ridiculous, plus all the travel and lodging. I'm in several clubs that all have various dues and session fees. The closest club is 45 minutes each way and the farthest is over an hour each way. We had been traveling 2-4 times a week for training, plus competing every weekend in God knows where. My new puppy was born on the 18th and if you knew what he will cost you would not feel so bad about a $200 book, lol!

New puppy? :)

Besides Coke and Kenya?

What somewhat ridiculous/odd stuff do you find yourself dropping too much change on?

Dalton:

dwts0429.jpg

2007_10_smfest.jpg

800px-Folsom_2003_bondage_demo.jpg

info-bondage-2.jpg

going out to movies that I've already seen multiple times, and the popcorn and candy too. Kinda ridiculous, but I like doing it.

Fuck. A day late and a dollar short (which is actually what Laz said when he found out that I was Lance's dad and not him).

I was just going to say that Laz spends a lot of money on hookers that look like the young darth vader.

umm ya a Chanel purse with my return money from work.
i might get a Louis vuitton bag too.
I spend big bucks on purses i dont know why there an obsession
and i might get a ipod touch in oct. lol
i usually dont spend a ton on like clothing i just find good looking stuff for cheap
but i will go to hollister (when im at west ed:D) and American eagle and junk like that but i like cheap clothing.
i really wish we had a target in canada, i loved it when i was in the states!!!
i also get my nails done like twice a month and i got my toes done too. lol
do you understand now why i dont have a boyfriend...:love::whistle:

My pets (mostly cats right now). Not so bad when they are young, but as they get older the vet bills can be insane.

Art and fine craft. I'm both a collector and a creator, so I buy the finished product and also supplies. It's a damned expensive habit. I don't even want to add it all up.

Care and feeding of old rockers. Yet another expensive habit. :D

magazines :drool:
they're sooo glossy and pretty and full of lovely things I"ll never buy . . . . . . cause I waste all my money on magazines.

oh and chocolate, but I'd class that as normal food. 2 kilos a week would be about normal for most people right? :whistle:

Concerts in general

I also collect Mountain Dew bottles. It's not that expensive, it just means I end up buying every kind of Dew

and I definitely go out to eat more than I need to, for social reasons or just to have something to do. it's not crazy expensive but it does slowly suck away my cash

Back
Top Bottom