Anyone got Shower Units in work?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
ya know, maybe you cycle/jog/rollerblade and use the showers.
or maybe you would use if no time earlier, or heading out straight from.

anyhow, if you do, do you wash with underwear on? (you might hear a whirring sound!) or do you go COMPLETELY naked! ?

:D

me? I wouldn't either way, cause I wouldn't DARE use them! :wink:

There are people who use them at the gym, but I don't know what they do.

We have a shower in one of the ladies bathrooms at my office. I'd never use it though. Showering in a public place kinda grosses me out - I'd rather use my own.

why would i shower with underwear on? doesn't that, ya know, negate the point?

i work in a school, and yes there are plenty of showers... i certainly don't use the ones in the locker rooms that the kids can (but don't) use, but there are plenty of more private ones around that yes, i use whenever i need to... especially if i'm going out straight from work.

i still don't get the shower with underwear on thing though... how would you wash your balls?

I'd do what I did at summer camp: Keep a towel right outside the shower stall, wrap in it inside the privacy of the stall, then proceed to a toilet stall (borrowing the handicapped one if available) to dry off and get dressed. Problem solved.

just stick yer hand down in there and wrestle with them til they come clean.

that shit don't work.

in college after games we'd have to shower... ya didn't really want to at first but the idea of a 4 hour bus ride smelling like shit changed your mind pretty quickly. the places with handicapped showers ruled... i always tried to bogart that shit right away. i'd purposely leave my stuff closer to the handicapped shower so i could get in there first.

now that was living.

well dude, it depends.

Im sure if the guy is not blessed and wears big fukers, he has room to manouvre,

but if he is blessed and wears tight fukers, he might have a small hand to stick down and manouvre.

Ive seen them prison programmes, I see how they do it!

in the end, you put the wets in a bag.

My workplace has one bathroom with a locker room and showers attached, meant to be used by the people who bike to work. And also a gym with its own locker rooms/showers.

We had one at Amoeba Records in Hollywood on Sunset Blvd, and when we closed at 9 we would go out to this place called Cat n Fiddle, Morrissey was always there so after a long days work we would shower but in flip flops and get ready there. This was like 5 years ago.it was all us goth guys lol so we all had to wait cause we all shared the flat iron, us girly men putting on our hair product and eyeliner, lol.

What kind of weirdo doesn't shower naked?

I shower at the gym all the time. It's really not that strange.

And yes, my work does have a shower. I never used it because I'd go to the gym in the building across the street and shower when I was done so there was no need. But I wouldn't be opposed to using the one at work.

I work on a college campus, so yes, there are plenty of showers in the arena/fieldhouse building. My co-workers often bike to work and shower there. I've never showered there though. When I still used that facility to work out, I showered at home b/c I had to still walk or bike home and would just get soaked again (rain, sweat, or snow) anyway. Never showered there after my PE classes either b/c I had 10 minutes to get to another class that was a 10 minute walk, but I never worked up much of a sweat in Modern Dance I, lol. I did change my clothes.

Back
Top Bottom