All of Zoomerang96's 'Stories' here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i dunno. That could have been me.

& i say

HEyyy HeYYYYYY HEYYYYYY YYYY YYYY
HeyyyyyYayyyyyYaYYYYYYYYYY

i say HEY!

WHATS GOING ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Your heart is on my sleeve, Zoomerang69

Did you put it there with a magic mike marker?

I don't know who got inside of my head again last night (this morning)
One minute we are partying at a lovely old southern colonial mansion. It was remarkable. From the 3rd floor you could see downtown. From the bomb shelter below there were tunnels which led to various hidden grave sites, and other tunnels.

I don't mean to brag but i think we've seen the beast. All of the proper people sitting around chatting about their pleasant lives, nothing out of the ordinary. I kept stuffing drinks into the pockets of the help and putting ice cubes down old people's backs.

My hot air balloon is lit up with random LED lights, so that as i pass over them the good people of the town think a UFO has gone by. Its just me floating home though...

The fog wakes me up inside where the alarms go off. Not the alarms you'd want to go off, unless you really needed them to. I'm pretty sure that place was haunted.

Give me the sky with a big slice of lemon

And zoomerang 96's stinking, blackened heart, on a stick for me to parade around the town as a lesson to all who would challenge me.

Kill the pig
drink his blood
stick it in

Oh Zoomerang

You're a sky
You're a sky full of stars
yes you are
you took my heart
whenever weeeee
are apart

I sent my armies to the pits of hell
for you
we had mushroom cloud dreams together
all of the angel dust falling from the skies

remember the time we were going to blow up the heavens?
that didnt work out so well
but we never stopped trying
we were dreamers
you and me
we kept plotting the end of the world
but you cannot kill what has no soul

massive disappointment
keep it going
maybe the next war
maybe please maybe
we'll have a go at that
just

Not sure what the goal of these stories threads are yet but I got one....

Just took a 20 year old's virginity and polished off a 12 inch Subway Meatball sub in the last half hour.

Life is good.

Apparently 800K doesn't buy what it used to but a 5 dollar footlong does.

I've got a meatball sub in my pants

BOOMER
LOSER:angry:
I call my adult son Boomer because he was conceived in a plane bathroom while in the airspace above the great state of Oklahoma. His mother is not a fan of the nickname, or of me, and refers to him only by his quote-unquote "given" name of Rhett. He wants me to get off the computer now and help him start his car but he's already gonna get fired for being late for work anyway so what's the point? Might as well swing by the local Subway and get himself a taste.

The reason i don't fly commercial is basically i don't want to be stuck in a metal tube with people for any length of time. Even if i flew first class, which i surely would, i'd still end up killing someone.

I'm not really bothered by people who join the mile high club, but the a-hole who took a big shit in the tiny toilet and thought it would be cool not to flush, that's another story. Also those dumb fucks who constantly yip and yap and basically wont shut the fuck up while others are trying to sleep. They deserve to die.

Not that driving is that much of an improvement. I had one phone texting bitch tailgate me for several blocks today, nearly running into me, constantly slowing down and then speeding back up. It was hard for me not to follow her to her destination and set her on fire.

Another dumb ass yesterday decided i wasn't going fast enough on the highway apparently, so he passed me on the right in the shoulder, and kicked up rocks and shit all over my new car. I washed it today and luckily there wasn't any damage done. This idiot could have passed me on the left in one of the empty two or three lanes...WTF?

Seriously, this planet is way overpopulated with stupid fucking people. They are everywhere. I really wish some type of apocalypse or rapture or something would happen. SARS, bird-flu, even Ebola, have all failed miserably.

Back
Top Bottom