All of Mrs. Garrison's stories HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
who's gonna trim my wild bush?

There's a hole in the ground where someday my soul can be found. And all around there will be flowers growing up from the dirt, birds singing, trees swaying in the wind, and dogs crapping because they can.

I trimmed the bushes around the house last fall in hopes they would grow back better in the spring. Hello spring, today they are forecasting snow, 6" to be exact. What is really going on here? I came home from work today to unusual carnage, no-nobody died (yet) or anything like that, i just came home to find out that my furnace wasn't working. It's supposed to get very cold tonight so i will wear my sunday best bulletproof vest.

I don't know what the future holds but chances are good i will wake up in church drunk again. Do not disturb. They tried to tame me, looks like they'll try again!

We ran through the streets last night with firecrackers and shotguns looking for the crusades. Maybe it was revolution in a trash can or maybe we took the mountain into rivers of our veins. Get the balance right, because we signed the treaty our blood as ink and hell as our witness.

You can sure stop the bleeding but we just can't find the itch.

I'll see you on sunday, alone again with my army and cream of some young conflict.

You know me as a believer and i give it all up to him. But make no mistake here im a sinner first. Always have been...

they dont like to snuggle because they are too wild still. They like to run around and knock over stuff and chase each other through the house. Occasionally when they tire out Oreo will hop up in my lap for a while. I noticed earlier the big fluffy female stray was out in the driveway again, i think she is trying to get their attention because they always go to the window when she is out there and they meow at her. And ill be damned if she doesnt have some suitors out there too. I feel bad for them because it is cold. Maybe that female isnt a stray, who knows? But she sure does make her rounds. My guys are weird though because i had them fixed but sometimes they act like they want some action if you know what i mean.

Ah yes, Frank the Monkey, wonderful fellow he is. I take comfort knowing that at any moment my life could come to an abrupt end and his seemingly has no end. Where i end and you begin, thanks frank.

Sicy, you should know that Oreo spent about two hours in my lap today. Boomer was on the couch adjacent to me, his new favorite place. I dozed off but there was a show "Cat 101" on Animal Planet that had a bunch of different cats on there. Pretty cool show....anyway they woke up and watched the show because they kitties on tv kept meowing and purring, occasional hissing too. One of the commercials had birds flying around and they took notice to that! I wonder what goes through their heads when they see that? They like to hunt things, birds especially.

See they will cuddle, just give them time. They're probably still in the 'kitten' stage where they are not very interested in love, cuddles and pets. Just running around like freaks and destroying everything. They also make videos specifically for cats that you can get that have birds, squirrels, bugs etc to entertain them. :wink:

Great, all i need is for them to attack my tv. :D

On that show yesterday, there was some idiot who bred an African wild cat with a domestic cat and the result was a breed called "Savannah" that looked like a mini Cheetah or Leopard. They were outlawed in some states because they could be considered dangerous. Can you imagine a 35 pound housecat runing around tearing shit up? These cats aren't fat either, mind you, they looked skinny at 35 lbs thats just how they are built. Anyway they were pretty cool i suppose....but not for me.

There's a hole in the ground where someday my soul can be found. And all around there will be flowers growing up from the dirt, birds singing, trees swaying in the wind, and dogs crapping because they can.

I trimmed the bushes around the house last fall in hopes they would grow back better in the spring. Hello spring, today they are forecasting snow, 6" to be exact. What is really going on here? I came home from work today to unusual carnage, no-nobody died (yet) or anything like that, i just came home to find out that my furnace wasn't working. It's supposed to get very cold tonight so i will wear my sunday best bulletproof vest.

I don't know what the future holds but chances are good i will wake up in church drunk again. Do not disturb. They tried to tame me, looks like they'll try again!

We ran through the streets last night with firecrackers and shotguns looking for the crusades. Maybe it was revolution in a trash can or maybe we took the mountain into rivers of our veins. Get the balance right, because we signed the treaty our blood as ink and hell as our witness.

You can sure stop the bleeding but we just can't find the itch.

I'll see you on sunday, alone again with my army and cream of some young conflict.

You know me as a believer and i give it all up to him. But make no mistake here im a sinner first. Always have been...

I can name about 14 songs that you ripped these lines from.

Your plagarism is appalling.

:wave:

we saw "internet guy" at the grocery store today

title speaks for itself. We saw "Internet Guy" at the grocery store today. You knew it was him, cause you know, he was all creeped out and his skin was pale white and he reeked of cookies and cheese puffs and soda pop. And of course happy smoke. His hair was wild and unruly, underneath his world of warcraft cap, his hoodie had other-worldly writing on the back, his t-shirt bore the image of darth maul, and he looked like he hadn't slept in a week.

Dude totally freaked out everyone around him at the local Piggly Wiggly, where little miss whats her name and myself were buying our weekly meat & veggies. "Dude", who was in line in front of us, had in his basket a celery stalk, potato chips, and a recent tabloid (which detailed the alien invasion of the white house and the government) that he was reading while he waited his turn in line. You could get the sense that he was freaked out by the tabloid, and at one point he began to shake violently for a few seconds and his eyes rolled back into his head. He was humming to the mothership when he began to dig desperately into his pockets in search of something. Then he sort of snapped out of it and sent a text message to some other internet guy before he came back to being, well, normal.

When it came time for "Internet Guy" to pay for his celery, potato chips, and tabloid, you think he reached into his wallet and whipped out some bills or even a debit card? No of course not, dude pulled out plastic ziplock bags full of coins and began to count them out one by one for the cash register clerk. I will give him credit, he probably did had $30 worth of coins in his bags, i know i watched him count about 9 bucks worth and he still had plenty left over.

Anyway, while miss whats it and myself are safe and sound at home tonight, we are relieved to know that somewhere out there "Internet Guy" is getting ready for another all nighter of close encounters & the truth is out there. I tried to wrap my mind around this for a few minutes, but this is all i got.

Back
Top Bottom