All of Mrs. Garrison's stories HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs. Garrison

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
She rang the bell twice but i wasn't going to answer so she rang it once more and i got on my stuff and went out to meet her. She said it was cold out in the outside and invited herself and God's wisdom into my house to sit for a spell and talk about the kingdom. I told her i was "kind of in the middle of something", but then on second thought "it could wait". She was kinda hot, afterall.

She asked me "had i seen this" as she pulled a bible out of her coat, i thought to myself "oh, this is show and tell" and i asked to see her breasts. Startled, she was at a loss for words, no problem i realized it was my turn. I reached into my pants and pulled out...

It was a long... hard night in a foreign country, im speeding down the highway in a fast car on the way out of my mind. I'm drunk as hell and probably gonna die soon at this rate. Last stop, insanity but i had no change for the way back so i kept on going. I was going so fast that when the law dogs saw me they thought i was a speeding bullet and they took cover and returned fire. Well they missed. Later on down the line i ran out of gas and coasted to a stop. I still had a bunch of beer in the back and the church lady's bible in the seat beside me so i began to read the scripture and play drinking games. Every time im offered salvation, drink. Every time im cast into the lake of fire, two drinks. Every time God destroys an entire city, down the entire can...you get the idea.

Pretty soon the police come up the highway behind me, they decide to pull in and check on me, alone in my hot rod with a bible and my beer bong. They ask me how im doing and i say, "yeah im fine, BURP, praise the lord". They aske me if i need help and i say, "no thanks ive got a friend in Jesus". They ask me if i saw a really fast car go by, that they had been in hot pursuit of, and i thought about it for a minute. I say "yeah, sirs, i cannot tell a lie. HICCUP. I want to go to heaven. It was i, officers, i am drunk and i drove very fast until i ran out of gas and now im searching for salvation with my bible and my beers. Plus the church lady gives really good head, but thats another story"

They look at me for a moment and then calmly ask me where im from. Knowing that the earth is round, and im spinning ever faster, i meant to point down (im a long way from home) but instead i pointed up in the sky. The two officers exchange glances at each other and then burst out in laughter. They shake their heads as they walk away, hop in their cars, and peel out with their lights and sirens blaring still in hot pursuit of that speeding bullet. AMEN.

alright gang, time to know when to cut it out. not saying you crossed the line, but we all know that this has gone on long enough.

:lock: :lock:

churchlady1.jpg

Well, isn't that special!

i'm not sure how that star thing came about anyway!!!! would you like me to give you a star, garrison?!?!

She rang the bell twice but i wasn't going to answer so she rang it once more and i got on my stuff and went out to meet her. She said it was cold out in the outside and invited herself and God's wisdom into my house to sit for a spell and talk about the kingdom. I told her i was "kind of in the middle of something", but then on second thought "it could wait". She was kinda hot, afterall.

She asked me "had i seen this" as she pulled a bible out of her coat, i thought to myself "oh, this is show and tell" and i asked to see her breasts. Startled, she was at a loss for words, no problem i realized it was my turn. I reached into my pants and pulled out...

It was a long... hard night in a foreign country, im speeding down the highway in a fast car on the way out of my mind. I'm drunk as hell and probably gonna die soon at this rate. Last stop, insanity but i had no change for the way back so i kept on going. I was going so fast that when the law dogs saw me they thought i was a speeding bullet and they took cover and returned fire. Well they missed. Later on down the line i ran out of gas and coasted to a stop. I still had a bunch of beer in the back and the church lady's bible in the seat beside me so i began to read the scripture and play drinking games. Every time im offered salvation, drink. Every time im cast into the lake of fire, two drinks. Every time God destroys an entire city, down the entire can...you get the idea.

Pretty soon the police come up the highway behind me, they decide to pull in and check on me, alone in my hot rod with a bible and my beer bong. They ask me how im doing and i say, "yeah im fine, BURP, praise the lord". They aske me if i need help and i say, "no thanks ive got a friend in Jesus". They ask me if i saw a really fast car go by, that they had been in hot pursuit of, and i thought about it for a minute. I say "yeah, sirs, i cannot tell a lie. HICCUP. I want to go to heaven. It was i, officers, i am drunk and i drove very fast until i ran out of gas and now im searching for salvation with my bible and my beers. Plus the church lady gives really good head, but thats another story"

They look at me for a moment and then calmly ask me where im from. Knowing that the earth is round, and im spinning ever faster, i meant to point down (im a long way from home) but instead i pointed up in the sky. The two officers exchange glances at each other and then burst out in laughter. They shake their heads as they walk away, hop in their cars, and peel out with their lights and sirens blaring still in hot pursuit of that speeding bullet. AMEN.

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH I AM GOING TO GET IT TATTOO'ED ON MY INNER THIGH.

t h i s i s genius

girl on girl

It's getting harder to tell where my dreams end and reality begins...

Yesterday when i came home from work i was suprised to see chickens, roosters, ducks, and turkeys all in my front yard. There were easily 50 of them, all grazing on whatever it is they pick out of the grass and dirt and off of each other. My cats sat in their window seats watching this foul display, licking their chops in hopes i would let them outside to pursue the prey. It's a strange city i live.

On the way home yesterday, I stopped at the doctors office for my post OP checkup. The waiting room was filled with silence and gloom, nobody move nobody get hurt. Except for the guy next to me, Preston, a young and lonely gay chatterbox who had been waiting patiently for the Doc for over a week to try and schedule another colonoscopy (so soon after the last one?). Preston claims he can do the entire procedure "without any anethesia" he says with a proud smile.

Every night my cats watch from their window seats as a young feline harlot seduces and serenades them from the driveway. They watch as she battles off suitors all around her, bravely, as she focuses on them in the window looking outside to her world through panes of glass.

While this ritual takes place, far away from the distorted chants of forbidden love and cries of rape, I engage and old friend miles away from the city veins where the hills paint the sky. My friend tells me they are fine, now, but last time i saw them they were very near death. But you would never have known that had we not told you, they said. I leave my friend and set course for nowhere in particular when i pass by a new car dealership. I decide to test drive a new car i had never heard of and take off into the mountains when i stumble upon a place with no address. This is a beautiful community in the valley between the peaks where the trees grow forever and the crystal lakes reflect God's own palette. Every home is seemingly a castle and the flowers are in constant bloom, sans allergies.

I pass through open gates and notice signs of FOR SALE and OPEN HOUSE -->. Instead of going in for the tour i park in the country club and head inside to the bar, ask the bartender inside for a "double" and then another. As i marvel at the stone walls, vaulted ceilings, and picture windows, i am approached by a woman of very large stature and a deep voice. She is probably 6'4" with bulging muscles, big hands, and lots of makeup caked on her square jawed and high cheekboned face. He voice resonates in my chest as she questions me "what are you doing here? you don't belong here...you're not ready for this...yet".

Just in time, an old army buddy "Kevin" that i hadn't seen in 15 years shows up to get me "yo dude, Doc can see you now" Kev says in his southern drawl. He hadn't aged a bit, looking like he always did, way back when in the good old days. Kev leads me out to the golf course and we pass by several people on the greens, most of whom seem frozen in the moment void of any sudden movements. Kev takes me to the 9th hole where the Doc is just about to wrap up a hard days work. Kev nods as he turns away and disappears as the Doc greets me for the first time.

"Hey Doc, come here often?" i say trying to make small talk. He grins and taps me on the head like he's knocking on a door "house calls" he explains "it's kind of a new thing we're doing" he says. I say to him "Doc ive been meaning to ask you, about the bill...especially the $1800 painkillers...seem a bit excessive don't you think? I mean wouldn't a bottle of Jack done the trick for a lot less dough?"

Doc looks around his kingdom with wide eyes, lifts his hands up in the air like he is conducting an orchestra, "My friend...you can't..put...a price...on this...all of ...this" he says with sweeping gestures to emphasize his point. I let his words soak in for a few moments, and he had a point. But the truth is, i didn't know what "this" really is...or was. I started to ask him, but before i could respond there is a sudden commotion in the near distance. "Oh no!" Doc says as he grabs his clubs "im afraid ive got to go now" he says as he swiftly exits. I look around to see Preston, the young and lonely gay man running towards us in the distance "DOC!" he screams "DOC i need to see you...DOC!!!"

Back
Top Bottom