All of Mrs. Garrison's stories HERE - Page 9 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand
Click Here to Login

Old 09-12-2009, 12:03 AM   #121
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 06:08 AM
the pleasure is all mine

because you look great in a simple white t shirt and sweat pants, as comfortable as you are.

Stella and i are getting on quite well today, as many days before us. We share a glass in space where days don't just give us all they can, they multiply before our very eyes like a sexual supernova.

Our location, unlike yours, presents the fruits of sixteen simultaneous sunrises. Your breath begins a rainbow, my eyes are eternal night. One wrong move and you've started a meteor shower....twice you cough and they'll name the big one after us. Pity them if we fart.

16 billion possible words and im having trouble putting select few together. I guess the gift was one meant for someone better....i can hear and see and feel but she knows i won't know how to use it. Try and guide me through the current and we capture intensity and laugh in the face of creation.

Close your eyes and imagine you've been there with me. Release your inhibitions and follow your fears without hesitation. Your water shed shall flow within you and transcend you. If you dare. Dreams are not the escape of awakening, awake is not the death of dreams, only time. Somewhere else will always be where you're not......

Old 09-14-2009, 05:25 PM   #122
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 01:08 PM
Happy birthday!

Old 09-14-2009, 07:01 PM   #123
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

thankyou.....its really not my birthday though.

U||2
Old 10-05-2009, 08:56 PM   #124
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

our best work, stoned

It's early afternoon downtown, when we find ourselves wandering down an alley drinking from paper bags and eating out of little boxes, trash cans, and sharing the air with the blowing wind. The crazy artist girl, the old black man, and myself frequent the streetcorner and plot the end of civilization as we know it. Overhead another plane takes off into the orange sky only to come to rest inverted among other members of the dead fleet. "Oh man FUCK! Another one bites the dust!" The old black man, dressed in an army coat and a flak vest cries out as he gets down on his knees and begins to pray to the pavement.

The artsy chick, i called her Tula short for two-legs-luva, went on and on about how humane these new wars have become. "Dude, like they totally don't crash at all, they just stay up there for ever and ever and nobody dies man, like they can smoke the pipe and forget all their troubles while they kiss the view." I mention the prospect that they might starve to death and have to eat each other when the cabin runs out of food, plus the plane is upside down so its not like they can use the shitters anyway. Between drags of her joint she says "Your such a fucking downer dude!" and she hits me to prove her point. "I would take that anyday over crashing to the ground in a fiery inferno and chunks of flesh ripping through your bones upon impact as your brain explodes and your intestines stretch from here to the moon in a split second..."

The old black man continues to pray to the cracks in his boots on the pavement and you can see shades of Vietnam in his aura, the night they were ambushed by Charlie and Charlene plays out time and time again around the bonfires. A fleet of shiny black SUV's pull up as Tula does a line of coke off of the back of her hand, as the door opens men with suits hop out and take security posture all around us. Then from the back of one of the SUV's emerges an ex-president looking casual and friendly. He walks towards us and greets us with a warm southern smile and a friendly "howdy".

At first we just look at him in awe, with the orange glow above him and inverted boneyard floating forever in a sea of defeat. "oh man, your that guy from tv" Tula says while reaching into her coat for more of her stash, "didn't i go down on you in an airplane once?" she asks earnestly. The ex president smiles nervously and then i ask him seriously "when are we going to attack? and volunteer that "i know where they are hiding and we must hit them hard, fast, and we must take away their lunch money!" this of course gets an even more puzzled look from the former leader. He looks nervously out the street in the direction of his handlers when the old black man suddenly jumps up and salutes him, while still speaking in toungues and then begins to foam at the mouth and pee himself at the same time.

"Oh shit, your the president? would you like to do some smack?" Tula says, and she laughs hysterically until she farts. "how about we join the mile high club?" She says with a wink and a roll of her tongue.

The ex president finally says to us "im here to speak to a group of homeless people...at some shelter....looks like you all were expecting me... heh" and he laughs with a wink. About this time his handlers begin to move in, and the old black man begins to have another flashback "INCOMING" "TAKE MOTHERFUCKING COVER!" he screams and Tula screams as well and runs out into the street, stripping off all of her clothes. The ex presidents handlers are in a Defensive posture and began to move him towards the fleet of vehicles. "NO, i want to stay and help those people" he said, but the handlers throw him inside of one of the SUV's and are ready to abort.

"YOU MUST ATTACK NOW!" i pleaded "BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE"
"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, THE QUEEN OF EGYPT!" Tula screams "GET BACK HERE AND MAKE LOVE TO ME!!"
The old black man throws a 40 ounce bottle at the SUV and hits the deck yelling "GRENADE! GRENADE!"

The convoy of SUV's speed off down the road underneath the green sky with orange glow, inverted planes hanging like clouds as more take off into the beyond. We watch the sky turn violet before we head off towards our favorite place under the freeway overpass, where we refuse to die in the city of uncontrolled bleeding. The last seconds of life, the moments between the act of death and before the actual passing, are still a great mystery. Tula thinks it will be some great party, the old man thinks he's already there and can't seem to get to the other side, myself i just think ive got one foot on the gas and the other one on the trigger...
Old 10-06-2009, 12:33 AM   #125
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 01:08 AM
All of Mrs. Garrison's "anecdotes" HERE
Old 10-06-2009, 09:44 AM   #126
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 07:08 AM
That is an inspiring story Mrs. Garrison.
Old 10-06-2009, 04:46 PM   #127
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

:MERGE:

now i know what it feels like to be Kieran McConville

aside from the rash and the trophy enemas
Old 10-06-2009, 05:21 PM   #128
ONE
love, blood, life

I'd be happy to help with the latter.
Old 10-06-2009, 06:02 PM   #129
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 02:08 PM
if you go there with me
wild honey
can i touch you there
deep inside
edge is blowing in the breeze
wild honey
goal is soul
love me
gimme soul
el-ev-ay-shun!
woo hoo weeeeee hoo
woo hoo weeeeeeee hoo
you shoot me like cum
to the orbit of your lips
and the corner of your hips
wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiild honey!
Old 10-06-2009, 07:53 PM   #130
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaAnn View Post
I'd be happy to help with the latter.
Old 10-07-2009, 09:31 AM   #131
ONE
love, blood, life

That is a low blow, Mrs. Garrison.

A low blow.
Old 10-07-2009, 07:43 PM   #132
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

im sorry, can you find it in yer to forgive me?
Old 10-07-2009, 08:28 PM   #133
ONE
love, blood, life

Actually, I am kind of over Favre.

I respect him as an athlete and for what he did for the Pack, but the whole "I'm retired. ... No wait, I wanna play. Hold on again, I am retired. Wait. I am definitely playing " BS he pulled with GB and the Jets, was lame.

It kind of made me lose some respect for him.

But, I will forgive you if you bring me a bottle of Vodka and some Mexican food.
Old 10-08-2009, 05:17 PM   #134
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

I understand where you are coming from, really i do. If Aikman would have pulled that crap 10 years ago i would have been disappointed. If he ever left Dallas to go play for the Iggles i would feel betrayed, perhaps livid.

But i still believe they (GB) forced him to retire when he wasn't really ready to go. Sure he waffled and held everyone hostage, and both sides really do look kind of silly if you ask me. But at the end of the day i don't blame him for coming back to play somewhere else as long as he is able to play and people want him there. So far he is a perfect match for the Vikings, whether or not that holds true all season long remains to be seen. GB did a good job of containing Adrian Peterson to a career low yardage forcing Favre to beat them. They, of all people, should have known better. Oh well.

I would be happy to bring you mexican food vodka is not a good combo. I can see the mess....would be like one of those smilies over at the "X"

yeehaw
Old 10-08-2009, 05:28 PM   #135
ONE
love, blood, life

Fine then... margaritas and mexican food.