Click Here to Login

Old 04-04-2009, 12:03 PM   #61
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolian2 View Post
why do i even open these threads
you on the other hand, have made some TREMENDOUS posts that deserve interference-wide acclaim.

your unique posting style, your charming banter and most of all - your way of just... setting yourself apart from everyone else deserves applause.

thanks for doing what you do, coolian2. neat name too, by the way.

Old 04-04-2009, 04:49 PM   #62
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 03:03 PM
oh wow, i have been put in my place.

excuse me, i need to assume the foetal position and cry for the next six hours.

Old 04-04-2009, 07:23 PM   #63
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolian2 View Post
oh wow, i have been put in my place.

excuse me, i need to assume the foetal position and cry for the next six hours.
save that for after you get married, internet guy
Old 04-04-2009, 10:50 PM   #64
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 12:03 PM
Well I know why I opened this thread. Yes I do.

I bet Internet Guy pays for his calzone in all pennies, or would if he could.
Old 04-04-2009, 11:05 PM   #65
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kieran McConville View Post
Well I know why I opened this thread. Yes I do.

I bet Internet Guy pays for his calzone in all pennies, or would if he could.
Well first off i want to thank you for opening this thread. (i hope i haven't plagarized any song lyrics in that last sentence, btw).

Secondly, I think i saw Internet Guy delivering pizzas once, which means he probably gets his calzone for free.

Which brings me to this...hopefully i gave him a good tip when he delivered the super party pizza pack that time for the big game. I would sure hate for him to get the ass at me and hack into my computer from his parent's basement Mission Control. He could do some real damage if he decided to re-route my mail-order bride to someone elses address.
Old 04-05-2009, 03:31 AM   #66
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoomerang96 View Post
you on the other hand, have made some TREMENDOUS posts that deserve interference-wide acclaim.

your unique posting style, your charming banter and most of all - your way of just... setting yourself apart from everyone else deserves applause.

thanks for doing what you do, coolian2. neat name too, by the way.

Old 04-07-2009, 03:34 PM   #67
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicy View Post
So what songs is this story from?

Somewhere buried in Green Day's American Idiot.
Old 04-07-2009, 03:55 PM   #68
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 03:03 PM
What? Not No Line. I thought that's all we should be listening to right now.

I'm done with this. I'm going to go check out some birthday threads.
Old 04-07-2009, 04:04 PM   #69
Blue Crack Supplier

Happy Birthday Impy!
Old 04-07-2009, 04:43 PM   #70
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Im actually on the phone to the IRS right now, well, im on hold. They are playing Mozart, repeatedly. When they get done with me ill have nothing left but other people's songs, some crotchless panties, and a few cans of beer. True story.
Old 04-07-2009, 08:02 PM   #71
Blue Crack Addict

wow.

also, impy's signature reminds me that i am a bit stressed out, but it could be a lot worse.
Old 04-10-2009, 02:09 PM   #72
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

fake radar guns

Record winds blow through the land, fires spark and ravage the hill country with uncontrolled rage leaving a swath of destruction in it's path. An omnious orange glow in the night sky compliments the sulfurous assault. This very world could be ending tonight, my cats don't seem to care. As long as they have covers to hide under, while watching wind-bent trees through big windows from their perch on the bed.

Earlier we drove around the massive business complex, sirens blaring, smoke hanging around rooftops all the way up to the sun, assuming it's still up there. We can't find the flames, they tell us it's burning everywhere, we won't stop till we are done. Every corner we pass an orange car as we proceed to the next block. Nobody's screaming down from the balconies or the windows, this place is like a ghost town in some epic movie.

Finally my shift is done and i will go home and sleep for 13 hours, because it's double the six i normally get. I'll wake up somewhere strange, thats for sure. As expected night falls and i have risen like a bomb going off in the bedroom. I had to stop breathing for a little while just so i could catch my breath.

My friend comes by somewhere around midnight and we drive down the highway like we own the place. In search of venom and mind altering fragrances, we push on through the fallout in hopes to remember not from where we came. You've got to learn to drink like a sailor if you want to sail the high seas.

Radar detector on the dashboard lights up like a christmas tree as my friend takes notice of our velocity. We are cutting through the air about twice the legal speed. "Man you gotta slow down sometime, we're on the wrong side of town and I've got a pocket full of you-know-what...if they catch us we're both going down" he says. It's normally good advice that doesn't seem matter anymore, so i floor the go pedal and throw my burning cigarette out the window into the drought stricken land.

Truth is, i think to myself as lights come on behind us, i don't think we have ever made it out of the driveway. But who really knows? I sure as hell don't...the poison in my veins has now spread into my soul....and is taking control. We've got three days to forget it all and cancel out the monsters in our heads. Only calm in the night sky and our blood has stopped running away from us. This will be fun until it's not fun anymore, then it will just be...

If you're going to play with fire you'd better kiss the devil while you can.
Old 04-10-2009, 07:38 PM   #73
Blue Crack Addict

Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
Why are your posts so long?
Old 04-10-2009, 08:36 PM   #74
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

wink

Hello Love, believe me it's condensed. I left out the entire section where Alien invaders dressed as showgirls and went around in a big white van crashing raves. Do they still call them raves? Plus, like i said, i slept for 13 hours so a lot happened.

Do you still want that sparkler attached to your mouth?

Cheers
Old 05-19-2009, 09:14 PM   #75
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

seconds...weeks...into months become hours...days of daze...eternal haze/blaze???

they said that life was a bitch, then you die. Maybe you'll marry one proper on the way down.

I know im living and dying all at the same time, and i love the way it feels. I'm in love with this feeling, and i would kill to die like this some more.

I'm not afraid of physical death, just the moments afterwords of not knowing what happened because im, well, dead. And of course i don't want to leave people behind, for them as well as myself.

Who said life was eternal, once you die? Everlasting life or damnation. But how does that shit work again? I'm picturing a clock with dates, calendars with months, time just keeps going on and on....then im in outer space with the milky way and uranus and orion....im at the end of space and there is a giant wall with a sign that reads "YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF SPACE". Next to this sign is a door, which of course i open, and what do you think is on the other side of this door?

Eternal life must be pretty cool, the damnation thing would probably suck though. I can do without the lake of fire. But really, does my soul have nerve endings and can it feel the physical torture? Sure, maybe, but after five minutes you'd think i would be numb to it all, and maybe i would turn into molten mush. A big fat pile of shit. Of course i don't take issue with the words of my creator, just the ones who printed them.

I don't want to be buried six feet under, once i die, because somewhere it is written that i/we will awaken again and im afraid i would be buried alive in a fucking box. That scares the shit out of me, along with snakes! Instead i want to be cremated, and spread all over the place like shit blowing in the wind. That way if i do come back to life i would be one spread out mothefucker. All over the place...kind of like space.