All of Kieran McConville's 'stories' HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sure that Interference hasn't turned into an exact analogue of Detroit, but I agree that it would be best if every member had their own dedicated thread where they can do their thing in private, just like normal people.

Add in a function where we can follow our friends' threads, and all you have is twitter. So this place would be...I don't know, name a second rate city that in 30 years will become Detroit.

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

I was glad and sad to see this still here after god knows how long away. Nothing has changed on here, but it's just not fun. At all, anymore.
Who's up for some contrived fun?!?

So, really, what's been happening? Who got married, divorced, demoderated, over moderated, sacrificed, coldplayed out? I'm sure lots has happened. !

Angela Onion :wave:

Just to recap, after years of WAR with other fan forums (atease, coldplaying, etc.) your humble establishment has filed for bankruptcy and all of the mods have been asked to take unpaid leave. Also due to budget constraints, the blue crack prison had to cease operations, and release many of the most hardened criminals. Yes, they walk among us. Additionally the crime rate here remains at an all time high, with personal attacks, drug and alcohol use, and looting the primary offenses.

There may have even been a murder or two, but the bodies have yet to hit the floor, so to speak. So right now, with CSI Interference out of commission, all we have are rumors and whatever Frank the Monkey had for dinner.

Last time U2 put out a new album, the divorce rate here was low, the crime rate was almost non-existent, unemployment was very low and jobs were plentiful. Now, 5 years later, U2 still hasn't put out a new album and your humble establishment has become.....Detroit.

Also there have been a lot of plane crashes in these parts, apparently, so if you plan on traveling I would strongly recommend the hot air balloon. Please steer clear of cruise ships as they are still prone to hit icebergs.

Cheers :hug:

Detroit? Oh dear. I don't know much about Detroit, except cars were made there and now they are not. And Eminemanence had something to do with the place in his mockumentary about imperial measurements. Perhaps interference ought to have made cars too? The Blue Crack. Available in auto, manual and cinder block chocks with weeds growing underneath. It would suit the looting and ghost town backdrop.

So, do you also mean to say U2 are working on another album??? It's like a bad palm reading! "There may be an album in your future... When, is hard to say. It may be 2 years away. It may be 7. But it will be there. You will find out who your true fans friends are, and perhaps make many more. But keep in mind there will always be the doubters lurking in the shadows. Wear blue on thursdays (and every other day), and remember the numbers 23, 4 and 1047."
:hug:

I was glad and sad to see this still here after god knows how long away. Nothing has changed on here, but it's just not fun. At all, anymore.
Who's up for some contrived fun?!?

So, really, what's been happening? Who got married, divorced, demoderated, over moderated, sacrificed, coldplayed out? I'm sure lots has happened. !

You're right. It's not fun.

Nothing's changed. Nothing at all. Everything is as it has always been, and always will be.

Only Kate Middleton Could Play Volleyball In Heels So Gracefully

Let's keep this on topic guys, or I'll have to lock you.

Back
Top Bottom