All of Kieran McConville's 'stories' HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I found a stash of rejected Garfield cartoons

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

Oh, puleeze.

After all these years.

You - the moderating team - are essentially saying that if a thread happens to be started by me, it must be shoved in this thread.

You need to start the next "Where is the new U2 album thread?" and let all hell break loose with the pearl clutchers who will be offended by those comics.

I think all of Kieran's posts should be moved here, regardless of the thread he posted them in

I really don't understand why they do this to Kieran. There's pretty much 0 point to the general Lemonade Stand area now. In the old days, it was the most entertaining section of the forum. Why turn it into a ghost town where threads that are nearly 2 months old are still on the first page?

Something tells me that a thread about only what kieran is smelling would be more entertaining than the whole out of control subforum. And I rarely ever read his posts.

You guys, I'm curious: how and why and when did Lemonade Stand become a ghost town? I haven't been paying that much attention to anything except my drinking, FYM, and Bang & Clatter.

I must confess I have never actually opened that thread. Because, I guess, it just seems like it probably wouldn't be that funny.

There's some funny posters in there. It's mostly good. But this forum would probably be more fun if there were threads like "funny GIFs of dogs" or something.

There's some funny posters in there. It's mostly good. But this forum would probably be more fun if there were threads like "funny GIFs of dogs" or something.

Oh I see. You want more thread diversity for the vast subject matter.... alright, don't suck that dick

Kieran, I actually have my own thread like this too, somewhere. I don't bother to post in it anymore because I put myself on ignore list, so its impossible for me to find. In fact, I have no idea what im typing or how this post will look once I hit the little silver button that makes this "so"

Anyway, your Garfield shit is really funny. It never seems to end well for Jon does it?

And honestly I don't know what has happened to Lemonade Stand, or Interference, for that matter. Its like turned into Detroit, or something. Possibly worse than that. GET THE FUCK OFF MY LAWN!

I'm sure that Interference hasn't turned into an exact analogue of Detroit, but I agree that it would be best if every member had their own dedicated thread where they can do their thing in private, just like normal people.

Back
Top Bottom