All of Kieran McConville's 'stories' HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wruf!
sausageydog.jpg

Oddly enough, Kieran didn't like The Big Lebowski. And he hates the fucking Eagles, man.

oddly enough, I did like the Big Lebowski. But it was a movie, not someone saying dude in my thread.

The Eagles, that's another story. I like the Eagle of Death Metal, does that count?

Just kidding. I hate them both.

I use photoshop all the time for my job, so it didnt take too long. About 15 minutes, but I was dragging my ass. I was bored, what can I say? :wink: Hope it comes in useful for you one day

Yes, I use photoshop quite a lot too for my job. It's a good quick job, although to be really on the mark one would need to find a superman pic where the light is coming in strongly from the left with heavy shadow on his right and back.

But hey, the shadows don't fall the right way in my real life either, so... hahaha.!!! HAHAHHA@@@

AAAATRRRRRRGGHHH!!:angry::angry:

I should clarify that it is his neck and jaw area I'm particularly thinking of. It's really quite hard to find just the right picture. Almost impossible sometimes.

well, I pretty much just typed in George Reeves, used of the first images it gave me and worked with that. I was bored, but I wasnt that bored. What do you do, btw?

oh, just regular old graphic design. I resort to photoshop only when I have to. More often I am dealing with print layouts of the kind that publish as ads or brochures.

I try to avoid talking about my real life here, gang, it might give you the idea that I'm a functional human being!:hyper:

oh, just regular old graphic design. I resort to photoshop only when I have to. More often I am dealing with print layouts of the kind that publish as ads or brochures.

I try to avoid talking about my real life here, gang, it might give you the idea that I'm a functional human being!:hyper:

Very cool. Our fields cross over a little bit then ( :camera: ) . I hear you about not wanting to talk about real life though. You never know when you'll tell the wrong person to suck a floppy donkey dick and get blacklisted forever

Berlin Wall Anniversary Celebrated By Rioting, Looting, Rage

REUTERS/AP/Ted O'Connors-Blaine: Twenty years after the fall of the Berlin Wall, nothing much has changed. Widespread rioting and looting were the order of the day this week, with former Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev and 'Ossie' German leader Angela Merkel pelted with rocks and live ammunition during their attempted walk-through of the Brandenberg Gate.

Sources say the Brandenberg Gate itself disappeared late last night, its parts allegedly scavenged for fuel and nanoconstruction materials by U2's renegade 'Claw'.

Meanwhile, in Dublin, the materials that made up the former Iron Curtain, thought long lost in various European dump-heaps and a million tourists' bookshelves, have been steadily reassembled as Principle Operations embarks on its final solution to the troubled troubles afflicting the authoritarian mini-state. The 'Dublin Berlin Wall' went up in just hours last night and now permanently cuts off Dublin and a seventy-mile radius off from the outside world. The fortress is expected to be augmented by a solid diamond sky-dome which will allow Principle insiders to breathe their own variety of undiluted, rarefied 'special air'. The normal air of Earth has long led to nosebleeds, nausea and other illness among those forced to endure it for long periods.

The special dome will also contain a heightened air-pressure, allowing U2 executive Paul McGuinness to move about freely in his accustomed environment and bodily morphology.

You know by now all of your stories go here so why dont you post them here instead of making me work harder.

I think by saying all his stories 'go' in here, it implies that they start off somewhere else and then 'go' here.

Back
Top Bottom