All of Kieran McConville's 'stories' HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh - I see.

I have purchased a box of extra large maxi pads to stick to my hands for the NY shows just in case.

Larry Mullen Homeless, Sleeping Under Your House

Troubled U2 drummer Larry Mullen Jnr. is homeless and regularly sleeps in the soft mulch of dead leaves, twigs and dog shit underneath your house, sources reported today.

Mullen, who rarely gives interviews, has apparently taken to sleeping under your back verandah in the last few months, after being kicked out of a caravan up the other side of town for pissing on the bed.

"He just turned up one day, and it was like, what, we owned him or something," disgruntled caravan park resident Frank O'Murphy said. "Finally we'd had enough, after he pissed on little Jimmy's bed."

Little Jimmy is the family's beagle.

U2 sources say they have no idea what Larry Mullen's future plans might be, as the musician 'tends to keep mum' about his personal life.

The title of this thread sounds like something you'd read on a lol cat picture (though spelled more phonetically)

It is his best effort. I am lucky enough to have a verandah, that the dogs do actually sleep under, and a substantial 'under house' area that the americans might call a basement. I also have a bird on the roof, though. This Larry business doesn't explain the bird currently trying to kill itself by sliding of my colourbond roof. I do wish it would shut the hell up, but it's an Indian Mynor. Whatdoyado? I'm personally gonna try shooting it down.

What the fuck is a caravan?

Ohhhhh - you mean an RV?

Isn't everyone American?

2003-dodge-caravan.jpg

In other news, relations at the Principle Management complex are said to be strained after McGuinness missed a U2 prayer breakfast meeting, citing 'other commitments'.

Larry Mullen arrested after headbutting claim.
Bono, Jimmy Swaggart to front new Christian internet channel.

Benedict XVI Met Bono About Next Album: McGuinness

U2 global manager Paul McGuinness today announced that the Roman Catholic pontiff, Benedict XVI secretly met Bono recently, as the reclusive star sought spiritual guidance for the band's next album, expected to be rushed out within months.

"Bono met with the Holy Father in his summer palace for a quiet, private meeting of minds," McGuinness said in a prepared statement. "Their discussions remain commercial in confidence, but I can confirm that the spiritual framework for U2's next album was high on the agenda".

Pope Benedict, or 'Benny Bananas' as he is known in Europe's clandestine heroin industry, has long been an admirer of the Irish foursome, even on occasion recognising who they are when their photos appear in print.

The pontiff, believed to be 90, summoned Bono on short notice for the recent conference, and sources say that Benedict stroked a white longhaired cat on his lap the whole time.

"He's the funky pontiff," Bono quipped during a brief doorstop interview in Paris this evening. "He stole my i-pod and gutted its circuitry to enhance his bio-mechanical heart."

wow, this next album is really going to be spectacular. I can hardly wait for these months to pass. Is Benny Bananas going to do a guest rap on one of the songs?

Awesome :drool:

Ratzinger is the last dickhead I'd ask for "spiritual guidance", let alone tips for the new album, but we'll see. Key thing here is that it's being "rushed out". NLOTH has obviously disappointed U2 Management.

Ratzinger is the last dickhead I'd ask for "spiritual guidance", let alone tips for the new album, but we'll see. Key thing here is that it's being "rushed out". NLOTH has obviously disappointed U2 Management.

You never know. Benny Bananas knew his shit back when I knew him.

kieran, what's the latest on the rage-swine flu that's been devestating dozens of people round the world?

i'm glad you asked, zoomerang96.

the latest is that it's rage swine ebola flu, and we're all gonna die. Did I mention the rage infection? I cannot emphasise that enough.

i'm glad you asked, zoomerang96.

the latest is that it's rage swine ebola flu, and we're all gonna die. Did I mention the rage infection? I cannot emphasise that enough.

Did you hear anything about the Clarence Hotel being placed in quarantine following a ebola/rage/swine flu outbreak?? Anyone????

what about malaise? I'm pretty sure someone here has had that before...

i used to look forward to foaming at the mouth. These days i try to pace myself though.

Like the other day i was eating sewer rats when i discovered a decomposing corpse in the sewer. Of course i made sure no one was looking, then i dragged the remains and threw them in the passenger seat of my brand new 911 Turbo and drove home carefully. I would hate to get pulled over since my fourth DUI they took my license...

Back
Top Bottom