All of Kieran McConville's 'stories' HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
New "Bonorail" public transportation system inaugurated in Johannesburg today, as a means of easing the taxi menace. Some say it is a (not so) subtle hint to the world famous rock star into bringing his band to play in South Africa. Others say it is *expletive* dumb!

Yeah, of all the charity collaborations along the lines of We are the World and Do They Know it's Christmas, Sun City may have been the worst.

You know the song is gonna be bad when it starts with:
We're rockers and rappers united and strong
We're here to talk about South Africa we don't like what's going on

lolz.

I'd suggest you go and wish Entropygril21 a happy birthday JA, but that thread is locked now, and besides, she never existed.

Guys, let's keep the south park videos for the south park thread, this thread is for all of 'kieran mcconville's 'u2' 'related' 'stories' mkay?

For example:

Clayton Storms Off Tour, Joins Seminary
Mullen Still Running Post-Show 'Fight Clubs' in Parking Lot
Bono, Investors Reluctant to Comment On Polanski Affair
Edge Fathers 28th 'Heir'

Clayton alludes to adoption of Japanese five-needle pine, "once tour turns a profit"
Bono blackmailed for $30 by fan pulled up on stage
Extortion plot foiled, fan desperate to buy ticket for following night U2 gig
Bono acknowledges "ooh ooh's" may have been overly emphatic during song in question

Clayton alludes to adoption of Japanese five-needle pine, "once tour turns a profit"
Bono blackmailed for $30 by fan pulled up on stage
Extortion plot foiled, fan desperate to buy ticket for following night U2 gig
Bono acknowledges "ooh ooh's" may have been overly emphatic during song in question

another classic.

good ol' YOU. welcome back.

:hug: tripthroughJESSICAANN'SWIRESlolol :hug:

Bono Bummed Cigarette Off 98 Year Old War Veteran, Then Paid to Cover it Up: Sources

Mullen Admits Post-Show Fight Clubs May Be 'Out Of Control'

Outbreak of Rage Virus at U2 Shows: Public Urged to 'Stand Very Still'

All of Kieran McConvilles.... here

ALL OF KIERAN MCCCONVILLES U! RELATED........ HERE!

ALL!!! HERE!!! BLEEEUEUEEUUEE LELELUEEEUEEUE!!!

Guys, remember that scene in 'In the Name of the Father' where Daniel Day Lewis goes apeshit in the prison cell making funny tape noises as he pulls reams of recorded tape out of a cassette? That's what I'm doing, now.

Guys, remember that scene in 'In the Name of the Father' where Daniel Day Lewis goes apeshit in the prison cell making funny tape noises as he pulls reams of recorded tape out of a cassette? That's what I'm doing, now.

lol I felt bad for laughing at that part

Kieran, I always feel like I need to take a shower after you have happened to me.

But somehow, one shower is never enough.

I keep scrubbing, but I still feel tainted.

:sad:

lock and ban, guys.

lock and ban

LLLLLOCK AND......................BBBBAAN!!!

ALL OF KIERANMCONVILLES ...............HERE!!!

ALL U2 RELATED STORIES....blalalBLLELEEUEUEUEUEEIIEEIEIEIEIEI!!!!!

HERE!!!!

Mullen Arrested for Carrying Sharpened Spoon into Popular Dublin Restaurant: "Scouts" Defence Thrown Out

Back
Top Bottom