All of Kieran McConville's 'stories' HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Principle Management PLC outline plan for lebensraum at Dublin Beer Hall

- "Our staff need more space, particularly in the east," McGuiness tells throbbing cock crowd. "And if the untermenschen don't give it to us, our record execs will take it by force."

- Mrs Garrison believed to have hastily assembled a squadron of commandos ready to advance should McGuiness issue the order.

- STING2 assumes personal command of all communications and prepares media blitz to soften any potential public concern

- McGuiness "utterly unaware" that Irish Sea exists mere kilometres from Dublin, and that a far stronger fighting force exists in the UK beyond, say sources. "He's biting off a whole lot more than he can chew" and "If his dramatic hand gestures and contorted facial expressions weren't so damned convincing while he's screaming his vision for us, we'd totally think he was a bell end."

- Zedbetty prepares to steal a marble rye from an old lady on the street "because (he) can".

I sometimes drink canned beer out of a paper sack on days like today, usually outdoors, where I can put fear in the hearts of my neighborhood association. God damn them. I still have a piece of metal stuck in my head from the war, who do they think they are to tell me I can't pass out on my front porch or carry a firearm strapped on my side & back while doing yardwork?

This country's gone to hell when a guy cant smoke a cigarette while pissing on the side of his house without causing a damn uproar. At least I take care of my property, unlike the lazy fucks across the street who let all of their leaves blow into my yard every year. With all of those damn kids you'd think dad would have plenty of help with the chores. But no, dad is a lazy bum and a pussy, and the mother is a bitch and she's obviously screwing her boss, which I don't blame her since her limp dick husband probably hasn't shown her any interest in years.

I could go on but I probably better just let it go. When the American Legion opens up I may stroll over there and see what the old bastards are up to, or maybe hit the VFW for dinner. For now I probably need to take my morning meds with a frozen tv dinner. Im still a hot fucking mess though.

Tracklist for new Radiohead album leaks:

Fibonnacci Death Spiral

--------------------
Allegedly Fibonnaci will be spelt differently on every copy pressed, a real headache for the band's design team and also the printers.

-----------

Oxfam's Razor
Bangers and Mash
Bring Back The Gold Standard
Cryptognomicon
Darwin's Raincoat
Slippery When Whet
Naked In The Jung(el)
Thom Cruise (instrumental)

Breaking on the new U2 Album:

In a fireside chat with Ted Connors (AP), manager emeritus Paul McGuinness revealed that the album will be titled Art/Fuck, and will be debuted on a flatbed truck in Times Square, where Bono will emerge with a pig's head on a stick and inform the crowd "Art. Fuck."

Atonal riffage and krautrock beats, accompanied by the sound of Stephen Hawking's mainframe quietly begging for love.

Larry Mullen Polishing Motorcycle, Scowling: Sources

According to insiders, the U2 drummer likes to polish his vintage Harley in absolute silence, in the square of the village he bought for himself some years ago. Not even the peeping of a bird is permitted, after the drummer's highly successful 'kill a sparrow' campaign of 2002 which enlisted the help of district schoolchildren.

The sparrows died, then the locusts came, but after cleaning the earth of all living plant matter, they passed on too in their turn. Now the Irish heartthrob, 53, relies on home cooked meals bussed in from the Clarence Hotel daily, the only interruption to his monastic routine.

Mullen, who once wept at the tomb of Elvis Presley, maintains a stoic scowl as he polishes his motorbike, one of several dozen in his private collection which is never driven except on Sundays.

No fuckin way. Those are some real good inside sources, I've never heard any of that stuff before. This confirms everything I've always suspected about Larry.

Thanks for bringing real info in this time of falsehoods and fakeries. You are the best forum member of the internet.

Mullen 'Skint' And Only Staying In Studio 'For The Shelter and Food'

"Larry Would Go Through A Lifetime's Supply of Anything In Two Weeks," Says Clayton of The 'Get On Your Boots' Hitmaker

Edges Arrives To Help Larry Move Junk Out of Garage He's Been Squatting In

Bi4qfz3CcAAaFWA.jpg

"Rock Bottom" Mullen To Pawn Drum Kit

Neil McCormick to Do 'Volunteer Duty' On Next Tour

Sources say the U2 biographer and noted tweeter has been issued his punishment for straying from the script and fucking up the second band autobiography 'U Know Who We R'. He will be assigned to the security crew, whose job it is to pick out a nice looking girl and drag her from the audience to attend the master on stage, during one of the slow numbers.

On the 2009 tour, this was the Claw's job, but the next tour is expected to be more 'back to basics'; viz, no claw.

McCormick, who has been battling a bum knee ever since the 2009 Clarence Hotel rooftop incident, said he 'serves only to please.'

Kieran, you know I have a story you might like. It may or may not break the forum, but its sure to make you pity the cage and not the animal and the shadows will be more scared of you than you of them.

A random lady was walking her dog down the street just now, I looked out the window to see her pause as the dog stopped to sniff the ground. Somehow he must have sensed me watching him through shaded glass as he looked up at me and he had the most intense little face ive ever seen on a dog. I felt a bit weak and sat back down into my fabulous chair, which gave me a unique view of soaring birds high above the tree in my front yard. I can hear those birds in the morning, calling out to whomever has stolen their nest, its possible the wind has taken them elsewhere and maybe they know that. Maybe the dog knows that too. I don't, nor does the lady who walks him, we just know what the wind does as it pertains to us alone.

I have to go watch a movie now, this has nothing to do with the story I mentioned, that would take some time to develop I suspect. Its probably my Texas painting, you know. All terrified and bloody in the right places, behind a well textured suit and deep lines in a face you desperately want to see animated once more.

Not the terrific sounds which knew their origins, the ones which didn't bear repeating.

Back
Top Bottom