All of Kieran McConville's 'stories' HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zoomerang96 promises to inherit the character of malcolm tucker in 2010 for special use in free your mind.

it's time to chop up the masses of the asses, kids.

oh, but don't worry. i'll be wearing kids gloves with the newbies.

as for the obnoxious elder liberal-twats/conservative-dumbass i'll be wearing kid gloves too, the ones made of kids.

A Frank the Monkey New Years' prophecy

let us now take a second to ponder the unfolding of the terrible and majestic prophecy of Frank the Monkey:

All shall bow down before him
on his throne of bloodied excrement
the sun will burn holes from his eyes to yours
and the lights will go out for
a billion years
no hope
no light
no air
no peace
no sleep
no rest
no no no no no no no n
for a million billion years

admit that you walk now in the shadow of frank the monkey and we can talk, u2popmofo.

By the way, asldkfjpoia oiahapoieur alkjdjpoie oaskdjf? akjfd poierjlkjhgq aoidu.:hyper:

:hug: the sound of the pussy-footing prancing is what liberalism sounds like as it's ushered into social arena. :hug:

Zoomerang96 admits to being one of those fascist communists he's seen the culturally enlightened Tea Party-ers talk about on tv in recent times - sources

Zoomerang96 pledges to kiss every homophobe and to buy unfairly traded goods in the face of dim lefties in a bid to show how dense everyone is, with him being the exception.

Area man's headlines continue to disimpress to the point of made-up-ity words being used

i hope in 2010, if i can be bothered to posting here at all, i'll give a good run to anyone who thinks they're the most conservative / violent poster on the board.

i'm so far to the right, i've past wrong.

:hug:

i hope in 2010, if i can be bothered to posting here at all, i'll give a good run to anyone who thinks they're the most conservative / violent poster on the board.

i'm so far to the right, i've past wrong.

:hug:

maybe you should demand death. its worth a shot.

I was thinking about blowing up a forest and setting fire to children until my team won today, and let me tell you it was a squeaker. Meaning, it was close!

Since i am in a cheerful mood, and since it is new years, i haven't killed anyone today. I did come close this morning when some idiot driver cut me off on the way to the liquor store. Instead of shooting him personally i just shot out his tires and all of his car windows. Assuming he didnt freeze to death (its fucking cold here) then he is probably fine.

500x_nash_joker.jpg

Back
Top Bottom