All of Kieran McConville's 'stories' HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
McGuinness to Abandon Human Form: Source

Controversial U2 kingpin Paul McGuinness may shortly retire his human form for his more natural alien-trilobite morphology, a crustacean-like shell body that requires more than 5 Earth air pressures in which to live.

Sources confirmed that this is the reason for the giant diamond sky dome being installed over a 60 square-mile area including Dublin.

im thinking of a big pile of shit...and your'e all invited!!!!

Big piles of shit on the wall
BIG PILES OF SHIT!!!
take one down
pass it around
plenty more BIG PILES OF SHIT ON THE WALL!

Hands up who thinks Mrs Garrison should dare me to write a 'story'

I've got a few minutes spare next week so, you know, keep me posted guys, and I'll try to pencil you all in for a quick one.

ok guys, i'll think about writing a 'story', next 'week'. I'll 'mull on it'.

Obama Dazed and Confused, Living In Dumpster With Oscar The Grouch

Just a quick heads up on the Pricks' Christmas itinerary, guys

As you may know, we have recently lost several of our members to friendly fire, but not to worry, our replacements will more than make up the numbers.

You are cordially invited to attend our show this Christmas Day (yes, Christmas Day) in the basement of the Jackal Club. Supporting us will be fellow labelmates, 'Project For A New American Century'.

We suggest you come dressed.

Doors open at 7, and will be locked at 7.10 sharp. Lights out at 7.15.

As you may know, we have recently lost several of our members to friendly fire, but not to worry, our replacements will more than make up the numbers.

You are cordially invited to attend our show this Christmas Day (yes, Christmas Day) in the basement of the Jackal Club. Supporting us will be fellow labelmates, 'Project For A New American Century'.

We suggest you come dressed.

Doors open at 7, and will be locked at 7.10 sharp. Lights out at 7.15.

I'll be there trying to help you guys out. Remember to look at me for the changes.

All the weight loss ads on here really are starting to depress me. Is this what bono would have wanted, before his ascension into the next realm?

blah.

Although I must admit the cartoonish, crudely drawn lady in the latest one is actually kind of cute. Albeit that was not their desired point, but hey... that's postmodernism!

Back
Top Bottom