All of Alan Jamison's 'Stories' Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
Alan Jamison (born Vyktor Ivanovich Strblzki, 1954) was a popular interference poster and band leader. Not a popular band leader. That needs an Oxford comma.

Alan Jamison, also known in some circles as 'Agent of Interest #2343', began his promising interference posting career in 1985, attempting to sow seeds of discord on the usenet group of the same name. He was unsuccessful.

After founding (some might say finding) a band, 'The Pricks' (see also 'The Fukkahs', 'The Military'), Jamison retired to a monastery for twelve years and then retired further to a lone column in the Sinai desert to practice the ways of a stylite. Again, without success. Jamison found the cold winter nights and complete lack of sustenance to be a strain unsupportable by man.

As did the financial backers of his flop 2014 single 'Everything Is Shit Except The Guy I'm Paying To Take Out Ballpark Music'.

Alan Jamison is today the social media manager for 'Hangry Moments' beef jerky (campaign of company that manufactures same), citation needed.

I'm not buying this story. I recently received a strange package from a cabin in New Hampshire. Mostly just some empty beverage cans and a poorly written note on the back of an old newspaper, inviting me to join some random pyramid scheme. Im pretty sure that was Jamison, i recognize that handwriting anywhere. I still have his autographed toilet paper framed over my catbox.

Jamison was being 'debriefed' in a cabin in New Hampshire prior to taking up employment as the social media manager for Hangry Beef Jerky

Incidentally, the only thing the social media manager for Hangry Beef Jerky does is click on the ads in Clickhole and press 'like' on his own updates. Over and over again.

Who is this Ballpark Franks gentleman that keeps calling me and hanging up? I'm not familiar with this guy...is he one of the Jamison gang?

Alan Jamison Tells Office He Was 'Just Kidding' After Police Order Lockdown of Hangry Beef Jerky Headquarters Owing to Social Media Manager Coming To Work in Strap-on Bomb

"Mmmm, skyscraper... I love you," smirks Alan Jamison before adjusting his bowtie, picking up his briefcase and crossing the sun bleached quadrangle of Hangry Beef Jerky 'campus', where everything and anyone happens.

Remote New Hampshire cabin raided by FBI after anonymous tip

BREAKING Law Enforcement officials converge upon isolated mountain cabin

Updated: Sources find possible bomb making material, surplus of Twinkies and Mt Dew beverage cans, two turntables and a microphone.

Jamison celebrates his record breaking 150,000 post at band website with a rant supporting the Nazi movement, curses followers for being "blind sheep", and trolls super-threads with an all out posting blitz flaming long time supporters with rapid-fire bursts.

Jamison later apologizes to fan community, likens odd behavior to being on a bad meth binge.

Spokesman for the guru / sometimes band leader unavailable for comment.

Alan Jamison Drives Band To Hear Limbaugh Lecture

"You'll listen to it and you'll like it, so shut up!" Jamison informs bickering co-bandmates. "You want to get out and walk? Right here in the middle of the desert? Cause we can do that. We can really totally do that. I don't even care."

Alan Jamison's band to do whole song based on Morgan from The Walking Dead

"Are you clear, man!? ARE YOU CLEAR!!?

YOU ain't clear, man!!!!

You ain't clear!!

(instrumental bridge)

Are you CLEAR MAN!!!!AREYOUCLEAR

"Don't question me, Little Jamison!" Shrieks Jamison while scratching scabs.

'Little' Jamison is actually his given name.

Jamison denies having ever visited rural Georgia.

'The Pricks' reportedly filming video for new single 'Squeal like a pig' in Atlanta suburb.

Jamison rep also denies that singer has ever used a wood chipper on his critics.

Back
Top Bottom