All Hail The Stupidest Person On Earth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
500x_suspiciousamazonbox.jpg

if you see something, say something.

I bet he also called the police because he saw someone come up in a vehicle and put something in his mailbox.

"Was it the post office truck, sir?"

"Well, uh ... I guess it was, yeah."

"Go get your mail, sir, and stop calling us."

sounds like the idiots who call 911 here. sounds like a typical night at work. ma'am, why did you call the ambulance? "i was making arts and crafts, do you want to see?" um... "oh, i got some hot glue on my toenail, is that bad?" "no i don't want to go to the hospital, i just called you because i wanted to know if i used this mouthwash if it was going to give me high blood pressure. i used to ask my husband these things, but he died 20 years ago." was there any reason you thought this might happen? "no, i was just curious." or "i called because the baby was crying. he's not crying now, he went back to sleep. should i take him to the hospital to get checked out?" sir this is your 5th child...how have you not learned that's what babies do?

i hate people.

That newspaper article should show up on Jay Leno. :giggle:

Here's another good example of craziness:

The Flat Earth Society (I like how the links ironically say "An Error has occurred!")

An Error Has Occurred!

FAQ:

Q: "Is this site a joke?"

A: This site is not a joke. We are actively promoting the Flat Earth movement worldwide. There are members who seriously believe the Earth is flat, and their research is located in Flat Earth Believers.

Q: "Why do you believe the Earth is flat?"

A: It looks that way up close. In our local reference frame, it appears to take a flat shape, ignoring obvious hills and valleys. In addition, Samuel Rowbotham et al. performed a variety of experiments over a period of several years that show it must be flat. They are all explained in his book, which is linked at the top of this article.

They even have a forum with the topic of debunking Einstein:

An Error Has Occurred!

Here's one of their theories. Antarctica is really an ice wall. :huh:

test1.jpg

An Error Has Occurred!

They believe the moon landing was faked. :huh:

That newspaper article should show up on Jay Leno. :giggle:

Here's another good example of craziness:

The Flat Earth Society (I like how the links ironically say "An Error has occurred!")

An Error Has Occurred!

They even have a forum with the topic of debunking Einstein:

An Error Has Occurred!

Here's one of their theories. Antarctica is really an ice wall. :huh:

test1.jpg

An Error Has Occurred!

They believe the moon landing was faked. :huh:

that site scares me. there's another one too, i'll have to ask my buddy what it was, but it was along the same lines of lunacy.

the bad religion song is excellent, though.

I felt like my brain was contracting dementia when I read they were bashing Einstein. Some of the posts talking about Space Station photos as if they were examples of government agents working with photoshop, looked like something from One flew over the cuckoos nest.

Richard Branson should invite them to a spaceflight.

Ah, yes, Tinky-Winky (I like how, of all the things one could take issue with in regards to that show, THAT is what he chose to freak out over. That which can't even possibly be proven, no less). Yeah. Proof some people truly have no lives.

That newspaper article is awesome, too. I remember hearing a story once when I lived in Wyoming about a teenager who, along with a couple friends, tried to get some fuel from someone else's car one night. Stupid enough act already, but oh, he didn't stop there, no. Some of the gasoline had spilled onto the kid's pants, so guess what he decided to do? Light a match to see how much had spilled.

He soon found himself in the hospital with some very nasty burns.

Q: "Why do you believe the Earth is flat?"

A: It looks that way up close. In our local reference frame, it appears to take a flat shape, ignoring obvious hills and valleys. In addition, Samuel Rowbotham et al. performed a variety of experiments over a period of several years that show it must be flat. They are all explained in his book, which is linked at the top of this article.

:der: :banghead: That...that makes me want to cry. Wow.

I've got a morbid curiosity about this site now *Goes to look at it*.

Angela

Wow. uhm. Right.

Not to start a whole other racism debate here, but why do I get the strong feeling from this that that woman is playing the victim card only because the teacher was white? :huh: She keeps on emphasizing it. Why should it matter if she's black or white when she hit your kid? Why keep on hammering on it how white the teacher is and how black your child? I don't get it.

I'd never heard the context before of WHY Aldrin punched that guy. Somehow or another I never heard the interview itself.

Up till this morning I had who I felt was the stupidest person on earth: the idiot who was riding their all black bicycle in the left lane of a 2 lane hwy, in the freezing rain, in the dark, wearing all black clothing. In fact, if the person wasn't white, I probably would have hit them, their whiteness being the only thing that stuck out like a sore thumb, you know, in the left lane of a 2 lane hwy, in the freezing rain, in the dark. Sadly, I didn't get a picture to grace this thread with, because, you know, I was driving at the time.

So yeah, I was so proud that I'd have something to post about in this thread.

Then I saw this bit about Lisa Henry Bowen (because truly, it's not a bit about Curtis Bowen)

So yeah, my story now sucks.

:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom