Alan Jamison's New Band 'The Minute Men' Off To A Rocky Start

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Several minutes of discussion stemming from one minute of work seems like a sustainable business plan if spread out over numerous doomed projects. Terminate a thousand bands and we're talking two solid weeks of hype, which is an eternity these days.

Alan Jamison Launching New Band 'The Beetles'

With a run of hit-packed albums in the pipeline including

Beetles For Sale
Help
Rub A Soul

I would like to see Alan Jamiebuggers band go on stage with Fall Out Boy and have Foo Fighters come on halfway throu and then Slash bang his arse in for the finale.

I would pay 200 quid to see that, right here, right now, on a really dark night.

sounds great.

Cause this city I live in has lost the music vibe as people steam now for fuk sake. :doh:

Keiran, any fukin chance you can say where your avatar is from babycakes?

:hmm:

I would like to see Alan Jamiebuggers band go on stage with Fall Out Boy and have Foo Fighters come on halfway throu and then Slash bang his arse in for the finale.

I would pay 200 quid to see that, right here, right now, on a really dark night.

sounds great.

Cause this city I live in has lost the music vibe as people steam now for fuk sake. :doh:

Keiran, any fukin chance you can say where your avatar is from babycakes?

:hmm:

Long time no see. I'd pay several dollars, well, one or two, to see Alan Jamison and The Pricks do a cover of Back On The Chain Gang while being pelted with dangerous objects by an increasingly restive crowd.

My avatar is from The Wire. You know, the tv show The Wire. Brother Mouzone from New York.

Back
Top Bottom