A view of the world this week like you've never seen it (w/some righteous music too)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Knuckle

Acrobat
Hope this is the right place to post this...

Check out this awesome video shot this week from the International Space Station by Ron Garan. Actually not a video, but a time lapse of HD photos of the earth from the ISS (Europe to the Indian Ocean) with Peter Gabriel providing the sounds. It is a clip of a bigger project to come.

Here is the link to his Fragile Oasis site (formed to bring the perspective of outer space to the fragile nature of the planet). Check it out....

Fragile Oasis | Sneak Peek From Space

and the "video"...

Fragile Oasis - Connecting Space and Earth: Learn. Act. Make A Difference. - YouTube

Enjoy.

Knuckle, you should post this in the Science Video Thread in FYM. That one gets bumped every once in a while, so if someone misses it this time around, maybe they'll see it another time

Knuckle, you should post this in the Science Video Thread in FYM. That one gets bumped every once in a while, so if someone misses it this time around, maybe they'll see it another time

Thanks. I'll try that. I didn't know I could post the same thing in different forums.

By the way, if you use Twitter, the astronaut who did the above "video", tweets awesome photos from the ISS just about daily. His photo yesterday of the "boot" of Italy, at night, was surreal. Twitter: @Astro_Ron

Back
Top Bottom