A very happy Birthday to Shannon!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vincent Vega

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Finally it's May 31st (at least where I am living) so I wanted to take that opportunity to wish one of the greatest persons I happen to know a very wonderful 30th birthday over in Delaware right at the beach.

Have a blast and feel special. :hug:

Awww Leif you are too sweet! :cute: :hug: Thank you so much for the very touching words and for starting this thread for me! So lucky to have a wonderful friend like you :hug: :kiss:

Thank you everyone for the wishes! I am happily embracing turning 30 :). Going to spend the day at the beach then have dinner out with Mike and my family.

Kaf I can't wait to meet you in Sept :flirt:

Happy Birthday from me & some friends! :)

puppieswagon.jpg

Happy, Happy Birthday to one of the sweetest friends one could possibly ever wish for!!!! :kiss: :heart: May you be having a great day and nice, sunny warm weather down at the beach :hug: Enjoy, love ya :sexywink:

You already received my present, hope you've used it already :flirt:

Nooooooo! Now I feel bad because I didn't send anything. :reject:

But you will receive something next year when you're here. ;)

Nooooooo! Now I feel bad because I didn't send anything. :reject:

But you will receive something next year when you're here. ;)

Oh no don't feel bad! :no: Just showing how much you care is better then any present :hug: Next year when I come and visit you I will collect a gift then :sexywink:

BD we better finally have the chance to meet on this tour! :madwife: JC we need to meet up again soon! :yes: Miss you!

This birthday was truly one of the best ones ever :love: The weather was beautiful and I got to spend time with my family before heading back to Chicago tomorrow. Also feel so loved by all of the wishes,thank you guys! :hug: :love:

Back
Top Bottom