06/01/2009-07/01/2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Yes folks I am about to leave for Ecuador in a week. I will be going to Ecuador for 2 weeks and live with an indian community and photograph their daily lives and record some of their stories. After that I will be heading to Guatemala for 2 weeks where I will relax and pretty much do nothing. See my family, get drunk and maybe show some sneak peeks of the Ecuador Trip. If you would like to follow my Ecuador trip I have setup a blog at Ama Art Photography When I come home from my trip and upload the fotos to my computer and fix any photos that need fixing on photoshop, I will start adding them to my site at Ama Art Photography I plan on giving a percentage of the sales back to the Indian community which will be hosting me.

Bad Luck I must say

So yesterday I left for Ecuador. My flight had to abort take off 3 times, so I missed my connecting flight in Miami. Then I catch another flight only to not have my bag with all my clothes arrive with me. Then I go out to the old district in Quito with a friend and my cell phone is stolen. MY clothes arrive today and I had a 3 course Lunch for $1.50

Sorry Justin :hug: It can only get better from here though. And if not, get your ass back on the plane and come home lol. :wink:

This has not been the best trip so far. I had my phone stolen, and I have been sick the past two weeks. Everything from coughing to the chills, to stomach problems. 3 more days and I am off to see my family in Guatemala for 2 weeks.

Guatemala has been unusually cold. Rain every day and my cough is only getting worse and my body still feels like shit. I'm debating if I should leave Guatemala early and see my doctor in the US.

Guatemala has been unusually cold. Rain every day and my cough is only getting worse and my body still feels like shit. I'm debating if I should leave Guatemala early and see my doctor in the US.

might not be a bad idea, sounds like you picked up some shit somewhere. I wish you the best and hope you get well soon....but yeah you probably need to get home and see the Doc.

Good Luck

Back
Top Bottom