World in shock after black man expresses opinion on a stage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was thinking about Kanye's "apology" on Leno. Listen again and tell me, does it seem like there is a lot of "I" in his apology?

"Just dealing with the fact that I hurt someone." "I only wanted to help people my entire life." "I immediately knew in this situation that it was wrong."

"I like to be an apologize type of person." "my my my my my" You see what I'm saying? Did he ever just say, "I am Sorry" ?

Maybe I'm wrong.

Did this just somehow get transitioned into a discussion about Oasis?

Wow, that just happened.

MadForIt is the Kanye West of interference, he can crash every thread and make it about himself or Oasis.

Sicy will be commenting on him, off the record of course, very soon.

This isn't the first time Kanye has had a public temper tantrum. Does anyone remember in 2006 when he didn't win the award he was nominated for (I can't remember for what awards...) and he stormed the stage and started bitching about how he should've won?

on the plus side, many new hillarious pictures have popped up making fun of Kanye.

kanyemoon.jpg

kanyemulti.jpg

He’s a grade A dick, for sure, but perspective people! The reaction is waaay over the top. It’s the MTV Awards, for f*cks sake.

^

That's what makes it so much fun to bitch about. It isn't important, or complicated, or nation/world altering, or contentious so it's a safe topic. Plus he's rich and famous, so that makes him even more fun to bash. :)

Kanye is in good company when it comes to messing up at the VMA's
Skip to 5mins where Liams spits on stage - this actually finished them off in the USA
Crazy americans

YouTube - Oasis Champagne Supernova Live, MTV VMA's 1996

I'm gonna say that it wasn't the spit (which I didn't see happen, and I watched from 4:55 to the end twice) that finished them off in the US, but the fact that this song, and most to follow, were kinda annoying.

Back
Top Bottom