"Why I am ready to auction off my virginity"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

deep

Blue Crack Addict
Director Justin Sisely auctions off virginities

294817-virgin-veronica.jpg

TWENTY-one-year-old Sydney waitress Veronica* explains why she wants to sell her virginity:

I'm a suburbs girl, the girl next door, nothing really exciting has ever happened.

I've had two proper boyfriends but mostly guys are just friends.

I don't know why it hasn't gone to the next level, there's something inside me that stopped me. I wasn't ready.

Then when I saw the advert, I thought it was a good idea and just put in an application.

Telling my parents was interesting. It didn't go down well. They went mental and wanted to kill the director so I just left the house for a few days. Eventually we came to agreement but they are still not happy.

I don't see it being such a big deal. You can comment how you want, but I'm my own person. It's my decision.

I hear all these stories from my friends about their experiences so I don't know why everyone hypes it up so much.

I haven't found anyone. if I had I probably wouldn't be here.

It's a good opportunity, I can benefit from it financially. That wasn't the main reason why I wanted to do it, it was more about challenging the way people think of this.

I'm not sure if I'll regret it. But I think if I quit now I'd regret it more.

* Veronica is a pseudonym

YouTube - Virgin Auction - Auctioning off their virginity (aka Prostitution)

I'd get all outraged and riled up about this, but the thought of doing so just exhausts me.

Plus, I'm not convinced it's real. I believe women would do this, as it was already done by whats-her-name and her precious, precious cherry online a year or so ago. But the whole thing just reeks of a project to instigate ZOMG CONTROVERSY!

Yeah, there was a story like this awhile back, at a brothel in Nevada, too

if this young woman does end up with 30000 to 40000 dollars

part of me thinks - good for her.

there are women working at the same establishment that provide the service for $150.

Part of me kind of likes the idea, to shake up the societal hang-up that a girl's virginity is a pure and shining light that must be protected at all costs.

The other part of me just thinks it's crass and tacky.

Hey, deep - the video has been removed.

I see nothing wrong with women wanting to do this. However, why make it so public is another thing.

Everything is for sale. It's just a matter of how honest people are about any of it.

I have no problem with this, even if it creeps me out a little.

It's just our TMI culture now.

What ever portions of my virginity remain in tact.

Are not available.

(checks eBay account to see if any new bids came in)

She's cute, does she list a phone number?

Just kidding, as desperate as I am, don't think I'd go for glorified prostitution.

In fact, I think the only difference between prostitution and "selling your virginity" is one makes the papers for its "zomg controversy" factor. Legally, they're the same thing.

Part of me kind of likes the idea, to shake up the societal hang-up that a girl's virginity is a pure and shining light that must be protected at all costs.

You would be right!

The other part of me just thinks it's crass and tacky.

And you would be right again!

Not that I've ever paid for sex, but to me, it would be dispassionate and impersonal to do so.

Not the kind of girl I'd home to Mom if you know what I mean!

"Oh, you're the girl from the news, very nice to meet you!"

Plus, any guy with her in the future will always be asked how much he is paying!

there are women working at the same establishment that provide the service for $150.
:lol::lol:

And Indy said:
This thread will move now that I've posted, but I love that this was right next to "drill, baby, drill!!!"

Also, :lol::lol:

How you doing Indy? Glad to see you outside of an argument!

Back
Top Bottom