What is a joyful noise?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BVS

Blue Crack Supplier
What ONE thing would make you joyful?

Let's say your finances are in order and money isn't a worry, you are in perfect health, pretend all the "little" things are in order(including all your living family and friends)...

What's the one thing that you would pursue, or the one thing you would still want out of life?

1. On a personal level...

2. On a more national or global level...

And of course this is fantasy but let's rule out any over the top fantasies like a genie with never ending wishes or world peace, etc... Let's keep it to things somewhat obtainable in our lifetimes.

Let's say

1. your finances are in order and money isn't a worry,

2. you are in perfect health,

3. pretend all the "little" things are in order(including all your living family and friends)...

1. I am not rich, but most people would say I do not have any financial worries

2. I am not in 'perfect' health, but my health is ok, to manageable.

3. I have good relationships with all members of my family and friends.

One thing I like to work on is being kinder, and keep improving my relationships.

I am not rich enough to go on a crusade and help underprivileged children,
that is one thing I would like to do.

i'm not rich but i have found that helping the underprivillaged does not cost alot - you can donate a small amount , often tax deductable and it can make a big difference in the life of someone less fortunate- take the United Way program for example- in my community you donate as little as a dollar a week or as much as you like straight out of your pay, and it gets sent to united way , divided up between over 70 charitable organisations in my community and helps hundreds of people.

Personal: To take more risks, to be creatively fulfilled

National: Genuine transparency

1. Title a dog to SchH3, KKL1 and get V-rating placed in the top 50% at the BSZS show in Germany....or....just being able to travel more in general (too little money, too many commitments at home at the moment).

2. That countries who have been abusing and opressing women for centuries would somehow get their asses kicked. Not saying literally as in a war, but somehow finally grow up and move on. How can we even deal with poverty, economic rescessions, religious conflict, political corruption, etc when we can't even start with basic human rights?

I'm not rich either.

Personal wish; To become a published author

Global wish; To bring more attention, housing and medical help for the homeless.

I'd like to spend even more time traveling. Perhaps if my finances were fantasy perfect, I could travel all year. :)

My global wish would be that women would be full participants with full equality worldwide, no exceptions.

On a personal level:

Further develop my creative talents, both through singing and writing (singing is my "joyful noise")

I like martha's global wish, so I'm going to steal hers.

Rersonal: Becoming a rich layabout sounds good

Global: Expounding my philosophy of layaboutery for all

Personal: I'm with corianderstem, I would like to further develop some of my creative endeavors...

Global: I would hope to see the people that are furthering this world, i.e. parents, world leaders, church leaders, etc... to have more empathy.

personal- Completely unconditional love and acceptance from at least one person..and that person is exceptionally wonderful according to my standards. Real inner peace and self esteem would mean just as much.

national- Positivity and optimism that's based in reality and comes from real change

Back
Top Bottom