Verbal IQ test

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

financeguy

ONE love, blood, life
Verbal IQ Test

My result was:

Vocabulary
SubFacor IQ score = 135
Subscale percentile = 99

I struggled with a few of the questions. Pity you can't see which ones you got wrong.

Vocabulary
SubFacor IQ score = 122
Subscale percentile = 93

That was interesting...did better than I expected to anyways.

SubFacor IQ score = 127
Subscale percentile = 96

There were many words in there I'd never seen before. I always guessed an answer rather than tick "I don't know". :madspit:

SubFacor IQ score = 146
Subscale percentile = 99.87

I struggled a little with the reading comprehension bits, as I don't tend to do well reading for comprehension on the internet.

You appear to have a very extensive vocabulary. You know the meanings of most of the given terms, some of which are extremely advanced. Your excellent vocabulary can help you communicate and understand the written word.

If this is true, then why do I say "like" so much when talking? :hmm:

Vocabulary
SubFacor IQ score = 117
Subscale percentile = 86
Used some "I don't knows". Hortatory?

Apparently it means:

You appear to have a good vocabulary. You know the meanings of most of the given terms, some of which are extremely advanced. Your excellent vocabulary can help you communicate and understand the written word.

Well I hope so. :hmm:

Blast, how dare you have an extra decade or two of reading up your sleeve :angry:

:shifty:

I'm going off to read the dictionary

SubFacor IQ score = 146
Subscale percentile = 99.87

I struggled a little with the reading comprehension bits, as I don't tend to do well reading for comprehension on the internet.

You appear to have a very extensive vocabulary. You know the meanings of most of the given terms, some of which are extremely advanced. Your excellent vocabulary can help you communicate and understand the written word.

If this is true, then why do I say "like" so much when talking? :hmm:

A reader, then.

We know what to do with readers around here.

YouTube - Bill Hicks- What your reading for?

Blast, how dare you have an extra decade or two of reading up your sleeve :angry:

:shifty:

I'm going off to read the dictionary

Well, it's a fair retort. But I also suspect that with me not bothering with actually doing a real degree and getting a proper education, and hence having more free time for frivolous pursuits, it is not that difficult to score high in these kind of tests. I am not being sarcastic by the way, I really should have done science.

:up:

great job, Cori

well, on the other end of the curve

I came in around 120 / 90

I think I have less formal education than most of the rest of you.

I did nail the reading comprehension, part.

I did not select, I don't know ( even though it was true, some of the time)

I think the first page may have had words without correct answers, I wonder if, I don't know was the correct answer, there.

Vocabulary
SubFacor IQ score = 135
Subscale percentile = 99

Interesting test.

Vocabulary
SubFacor IQ score = 151
Subscale percentile = 99.96

But I think this test is biased for people in my position because of its similarities to the LSAT which I did years ago and scored very highly on. Most of these questions can be learned in terms of the best strategy for answering them. Because of that, for example, I knew that the first thing you do in the reading comprehension section is read the questions, then the passage, etc.

Also, I basically read crap and haggle over technicalities of words for a living. :shrug:

Because of that, for example, I knew that the first thing you do in the reading comprehension section is read the questions, then the passage, etc.

That's what I did - I "read" the passage and looked at the questions and then realized I'd just read the passage without actually retaining anything from it; too many years of skimming stuff on the internet. ;)

I never took the SATs - the few schools I applied to only required the ACT, so I was all "yay" and just took that one.

so both of you women cheated :shame:

the instructions were to read the passage, and then answer the questions
did you use a dictionary, too?

129, 97th Percentile, at 10:30 with a hangover :hyper:

Dead sober with a little green tea:

You appear to have a good vocabulary. You know the meanings of most of the given terms, some of which are extremely advanced. Your excellent vocabulary can help you communicate and understand the written word.

129/97.

139, 99.something percentile (99.67?).

But, I probably don't deserve that score, considering what a dumb ass I am.

I took the test and scored 120-something, and in the 95th percentile. Then it was pointed out to me that two of the pages were antonyms. I went back and retook it, and when I got to the antonym pages, I realized I'd done them as synonyms the first time. :reject:

Back
Top Bottom