US Politics XV: Time to Mull Mueller Mania

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think every rational person who opposes this administration has the right to be a wee bit skittish about things, based on what happened in 2016.

We all need to remember that we are all, for now at least, on the same side.

Once we eliminate this cancer on our nation, and whatever's left of the party who went along with it, we can get back to ripping our throats out over the finer points of what, in reality, is all a much further left agenda than the democrats presented even as recently as 2008.

This. Thank you :up:.

BF0.jpg

Corey Lewandowski is a Class A asshole, which makes sense since no decent person would affiliate with Donald Trump.

And it shows how utterly spineless the democrats are.

He’s literally obstructing justice live, disobeying the law by refusing to answer questions

And yet they do nothing. They have the authority to hold him in contempt and even lock him up

My only rationale the Dems are so concerned of alienating any potential voter block, including the Trump base, they sit back and let the rule of law die. Hoping we the people will do something in 2020

oh no! call Candice Owens! someone's running back to the plantation!

Gregory Cheadle went to a Trump rally out of curiosity and left it as an international headline.

The infamous moment, like many at Donald Trump’s rallies that summer in 2016, seemed to materialize out of nowhere. Trump was telling a story about an African American supporter when suddenly he spotted Cheadle in the front row at the Redding, Calif., event, and paused to single out the black man.

“Oh, look at my African American over here!” Trump exclaimed, pointing at Cheadle. “Look at him! Are you the greatest?”

Cheadle laughed at Trump’s outburst then.

Now, citing the president’s “white superiority complex,” Cheadle isn’t in the same party anymore.

On Wednesday, Cheadle revealed he has abandoned the GOP to launch a bid for Congress as an independent in California’s 1st Congressional District, saying he’s had enough of Republicans’ failure to condemn Trump’s comments denigrating black people. Cheadle doesn’t identify any one moment as his breaking point, but rather a deflating succession of them. Somewhere between Trump’s feud with former NFL star Colin Kaepernick and his attacks on Rep. Elijah E. Cummings (D-Md.), between his “shithole countries” comment and his “go back” tweets, “I said, ‘Enough is enough. I’m sick of it,’" Cheadle said.

“I just hope this is a wake-up call for the GOP,” Cheadle, who ran unsuccessfully for Congress four times as a Republican, told The Washington Post. “The GOP is going to be in the Smithsonian the way they’re going. Their only concern is for whites. They don’t care about the poor. They don’t care about anybody else."

https://beta.washingtonpost.com/nat...AMGlqM1YqVdtQ3alcSn0uxEylhgGH4S8KqaEEgPefr3t4

“Oh, look at my African American over here!”

i'm sure his brain had to overclock itself there to stop him from using a different term to refer to the man.

seeing as we've been discussing these issues again a bit the last few days, i've been perusing the old "racism: glorified hyperbole in america" thread this afternoon a bit and holy cow are there ever some oof moments in there, thankfully from people who all seem to have left or been shown the door.

seeing as we've been discussing these issues again a bit the last few days, i've been perusing the old "racism: glorified hyperbole in america" thread this afternoon a bit and holy cow are there ever some oof moments in there, thankfully from people who all seem to have left or been shown the door.

Did one involve a measuring device of some sort? Perhaps a scale?

On a side note, it’s been interesting watching the dormant Bernie Bros awaken post-debate and start to focus their “attentions” on Warren.

I wonder, if she’s the nominee, will we get the same tantrums like we did in 2016?

Liz Warren is unequivocally a much stronger candidate than Hillary Clinton. I would vote for her in the general election against Donald Trump and would generally support her candidacy.

That said, we're still in the primary phase, and I have no problem criticizing her for everywhere she falls short. She is much better at recognizing the problems than the other non-Sanders candidates, but her solutions fall far short of his. Everyone pretending she and Sanders are basically the same need to understand the clear differences between them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom