US Politics XV: Time to Mull Mueller Mania

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah but when an African American supports Trump they are dismissed here as some kind of freak. And a few pages back your biggest race baiter was rooting for Hurricane Dorian to hit Florida. What about the African Americans who live in Florida? I guess you missed that post....

But yet, i should be deeply ashamed, am racist, etc. Nice :up:

You’re not even good at trolling.

There’s a reason that ACTUAL Neo-Nazis came out from their basements to put on a Unite the Right rally.

But it wasn’t racism.

Throwing all Mexican Americans and Mexicans into the same pot, while saying an American born judge should recuse himself was done for a reason.

But it wasn’t racism.

Telling congress women they should go back to the shithole countries they came from was a uniting call for deplorables.

But it had nothing to do with racism.

The Dems are the ones creating the racial divide, why should anyone with an IQ above 29 think otherwise?

Hey - you forgot homophobic and misogynist, isn't that your go to when you have nothing else?

Anyway, you don't know me personally but if you did you would realize that what you just posted couldn't be further from the truth.

Post reported to moderator - which means nothing will happen of course - cause Interference! :hi5::cabbagepatch:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ sure why not. if the red hat fits

And here you are, not saying anything of value. What are you talking about? What do you have other than an op-Ed in The Hill by a conservative writer? I know it’s exciting to get all huffy and indignant as if you Mr. “but her emails” are beyond reproach, and to pretend like being called a racist is far, far worse than, you know, *actual racism*, the racism peddled by the administration on a daily basis.

You aren’t even debating! You haven’t said anything! You’re *baiting* people to call you a racist, and when they point out that you are defending/supporting an objectively racist administration — even if it’s some juvenile “troll the libs” nonsense — you say HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A RACIST!

If, at this point, you're still supporting this administration and can't see them for the incompetent, blatantly racist dumpster fire that they are you're either a moron, a troll, a racist, or all of the above.

But hey, maybe I'm just taking too many of DaveC's drugs.

If, at this point, you're still supporting this administration and can't see them for the incompetent, blatantly racist dumpster fire that they are you're either a moron, a troll, a racist, or all of the above.

Right. Just don’t say that it isn’t there, or try the whole “you’re the real racist” judo. Say, “I’m cool with all that because I am anti-abortion, I think wealthy people need to pay less in taxes, I hate clean air, and liberals annoy me when they talk about racism and misogyny and homophobia and sexual assault.”

At least that’s honest! A lot of people would agree with you! For some people, legal abortion is a far greater social ill than anything Donald Trump could ever do, so that’s why they pull the lever. Some people support the racism! Some people think thst endgangeeed species are less important than profit! JUST COME OUT AND SAY SO.

I would imagine Mrs. Garrison and Bluer White are both like that, which is why I have never felt a need to equate them to some black and white “all Trump supporters” group, and I do wish they would engage if that’s how they felt.

Our lord and savior gzusfrk though... there’s hate and stupidity in that one.

I could have sworn Mrs. Garrison was amongst the right leaning posters who were voting blue in 2016 because they were never-Trump? Wtf is all or this suddenly? Clearly I missed a huge shift.

The Dave drugs thing was pretty petty. Let’s not.
:shrug:

i smoke a lot of weed, and there was a six-ish month period in the summer of 2015 where i was doing a bunch of shrooms and acid cause i knew a guy for a few months who grew them and owned a blotter sheet.

i've literally always been open about all of it here. if anyone thinks "you do drugs" is going to somehow insult me then they literally don't know shit about me.

good lookin out though :hug:

Which side wants to start limiting the first and second amendment? The left.

The cognitive dissonance you display is truly staggering, and of course, you offer no actual evidence to support this claim. Meanwhile, Trump has literally called the press the enemy of the people and you’ve said nothing. He has revoked press passes based on the most petty of reasons. He whips rally crowds into a frenzy of hate against the press. And you don’t see it.

Which side shows the most physical violence towards people with different views than them? The left.

Again no evidence. Again a staggeringly ignorant statement. All government collected data shows that right wing extremists are responsible for the vast majority of domestic terrorism. The majority of mass shooters have turned out to be right wing extremists over the course of Trump’s presidency.

And a biased moderator, who really would prefer there not be intelligent discourse on actual facts or policies, but keep this as a support group for Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Oh I would prefer there be intelligent discourse on actual facts or policies. It’s just that you don’t offer any.

Right. Just don’t say that it isn’t there, or try the whole “you’re the real racist” judo. Say, “I’m cool with all that because I am anti-abortion, I think wealthy people need to pay less in taxes, I hate clean air, and liberals annoy me when they talk about racism and misogyny and homophobia and sexual assault.”

At least that’s honest! A lot of people would agree with you! For some people, legal abortion is a far greater social ill than anything Donald Trump could ever do, so that’s why they pull the lever. Some people support the racism! Some people think thst endgangeeed species are less important than profit! JUST COME OUT AND SAY SO.
I would imagine Mrs. Garrison and Bluer White are both like that, which is why I have never felt a need to equate them to some black and white “all Trump supporters” group, and I do wish they would engage if that’s how they felt.

Our lord and savior gzusfrk though... there’s hate and stupidity in that one.
The "we're just here for the judges, y'all" ship sailed a long fucking time ago.

If you're still sitting on that dock, you don't get to take the moral high ground any longer.

Remember: it’s “THE LEFT” who wants to shut down free speech in the US.

https://www.axios.com/2020-presiden...sts-6733432f-b008-45d3-99c2-9dca7931faff.html
You're missing an important caveat here. If you simply make up your own reality, anything can be true.

The president attempts to silence critical in the media? He's just fighting fake news!

President says undeniably racist things, and encourages a "send them back" chant? Nuh uh - Candace, Paris, Diamond and Silk said he's not racist, and Bibi said he's pro Israel so we're cool with the Jews too! And isn't Milo gay? Nothing to see here, folks! I'm not the racist, you're the racist for even bringing it up! I don't see race at all! La la la la la la la

Remember: it’s “THE LEFT” who wants to shut down free speech in the US.

https://www.axios.com/2020-presiden...sts-6733432f-b008-45d3-99c2-9dca7931faff.html

yep, that's right. it's actually impossible for a conservative/right-winger to impede free speech, because as soon as a person thinks "that guy shouldn't be allowed to say that" they immediately transform into an evil lefty entitled millennial snowflake commufascist AOC monster that hates america and jesus and only thinks about murdering as many newborn babies as possible and turning the country into a giant gay genderless fascist gulag safe space.

checkmate libs, point proven #2.

Last edited:
The best part is that AOC is a freshman who is, in the grand scheme of things, fairly inconsequential as it relates to policy-making or influence. She is very social media savvy and generally media savvy which has granted her much more exposure than is commensurate with her experience or role. It's the right that is totally obsessed with her, and triggered by her. It's as if once Hillary stepped out of the public eye, they needed another boogie woman stat.

the fact that she's drop-dead gorgeous also triggers a lot of them as well. the very concept of an attractive, single woman of colour who's also extremely intelligent, compassionate, thinking for herself and driven to succeed in a high-profile career on her own terms without a man in the picture literally does not compute for a lot of the smooth-brained topmind crowd.

Last edited:

Right? I love how these people act all bold by spouting off their nonsense, and cheer people like Trump for doing the same, 'cause hey, they're all about "telling it like it is", but the moment somebody actually holds them to account for their comments, they suddenly shrink away and act like they totally didn't say that stuff. If you're going to spout such ridiculous nonsense, at least own it.

The best part is that AOC is a freshman who is, in the grand scheme of things, fairly inconsequential as it relates to policy-making or influence. She is very social media savvy and generally media savvy which has granted her much more exposure than is commensurate with her experience or role. It's the right that is totally obsessed with her, and triggered by her. It's as if once Hillary stepped out of the public eye, they needed another boogie woman stat.

All of this, but those last two lines in particular-bingo.

The loudest echo in here is the sound of republicans saying “AOC” and it rebounding off it democrats.

Given that she’s in such easily defensible Democrat territory, the more they say her name the more she will be a thorn in their side for years to come.

Pence is staying 150 miles away from his meetings in Dublin, at a Trump property.

But it's not because the president is profiting off his office. No no. It's because clearly it's the only property capable of housing all of mother's quilts you silly libs.

Also Pence doesn't hate gays because he's having lunch with Ireland's prime minister. Which is something they actually bragged about.

But hey, maybe I'm just taking too many of DaveC's drugs.

It's simply spite. For white people of certain means, politics doesn't impact them. And so they vote to piss off people they don't like. It's really as simple as that.

Pence is staying 150 miles away from his meetings in Dublin, at a Trump property.

But it's not because the president is profiting off his office. No no. It's because clearly it's the only property capable of housing all of mother's quilts you silly libs.

Also Pence doesn't hate gays because he's having lunch with Ireland's prime minister. Which is something they actually bragged about.

I've got a meeting in DC next week, so obviously I booked a hotel in Philadelphia.

View attachment 12311

Something something “no ur the fascist.”

this chart is really bad framing and i can't imagine you got it anywhere other than facebook.

bernie sanders is not the farthest possible "economic freedom"-less corner of politics.

also bill de blasio and tulsi gabbard are 1 notch away from "more social freedom" but donald trump is 2 notches away from "less social freedom". biden, harris, booker, and trump are pretty much equal on opposite ends of the scale and bernie is basically off the charts. lol okay

Last edited:
this chart is really bad framing.

bernie sanders is not the farthest possible "economic freedom"-less corner of politics.

also bill de blasio is 1 notch away from "more social freedom" but donald trump is 2 notches away from "less social freedom". lol okay

Oh hush up it’s a qualitative graph and the point i was making was nobody is occupying the fascist box you wanker.

Economic “freedom” is a loaded term anyways. Just change the word freedom to something else and the chart is ok.

the fact that she's drop-dead gorgeous also triggers a lot of them as well. the very concept of an attractive, single woman of colour who's also extremely intelligent, compassionate, thinking for herself and driven to succeed in a high-profile career on her own terms without a man in the picture literally does not compute for a lot of the smooth-brained topmind crowd.

It matters little but I think she has had a partner for a while, he's featured in that recent documentary about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom