US Politics XII: shutting down Interference until @U2 agrees to pay for a firewall

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, did you see Ted Cruz on the Senate floor yesterday? In addition to that hideous beard he’s packed on a ton of weight. It was a miracle that his jacket didn’t burst, barely holding together by a button. Those hamberders are hitting the GOP hard.

state-of-confuzun-stateofconfuzun-ted-cruz-out-here-looking-like-40114199.png

Seems like there's an issue at LaGuardia. FAA is stopping flights.

edit: flights being held due to "staffing issues"

You mean they aren't enough "volunteers" to keep things running smoothly?
Maybe they are too busy getting groceries given to them for free at their local grocery stores. Weird, i just don't get it.

Also, did you see Ted Cruz on the Senate floor yesterday? In addition to that hideous beard he’s packed on a ton of weight. It was a miracle that his jacket didn’t burst, barely holding together by a button. Those hamberders are hitting the GOP hard.

Those protestors who chased him out of that DC restaurant a while back were really just concerned about his obviously increasing caloric intake.

The shutdown is going to have to end, air traffic will stop and that will be paralyzing.

I had a nightmare time trying to get home Monday. Six hour plus flight delay, eight hours in an airport. Home at six something AM, so much winning.

Delta claimed it was due to weather, then they had to fly a new crew in because the original crew was over their limit.

But I talked to a guy who was flying on American and he said they told him it was "flu" among air traffic controllers. So who knows.

Yea I had a similar experience 2 weeks ago... it definitely was snowing, but planes were taking off. They claimed we couldn't move because they "lost the tow" that was to take is to the deicer.

Then the second delay was that one of the deicers broke.

Eventually the crew ran out of hours and we had to deplane.

Could have just been a slew of weather related bad luck, could have been some bullshit that they came up with due to staff shortages. Who knows .

Don't have to fly till end of February, but then have 6 flights between then and mid May. Hoping this nightmare ends soon.

People are saying it's Steve Bannon.

And most assume Steve has flipped to save his own ass from the same outcome. But if not, I'd prefer Mueller drop the indictment soon on him since he's over in Europe spreading his white nationalism

Reports of a whole bunch of new sealed indictments filed this week, so maybe this will pick up soon.

The shutdown is going to have to end, air traffic will stop and that will be paralyzing.

I had a nightmare time trying to get home Monday. Six hour plus flight delay, eight hours in an airport. Home at six something AM, so much winning.

Delta claimed it was due to weather, then they had to fly a new crew in because the original crew was over their limit.

But I talked to a guy who was flying on American and he said they told him it was "flu" among air traffic controllers. So who knows.

I can believe weather as an issue flying in to Logan on Monday.
There were tons of cancellations & delays Sunday & Monday.

Yea I had a similar experience 2 weeks ago... it definitely was snowing, but planes were taking off. They claimed we couldn't move because they "lost the tow" that was to take is to the deicer.

Then the second delay was that one of the deicers broke.

Eventually the crew ran out of hours and we had to deplane.

Could have just been a slew of weather related bad luck, could have been some bullshit that they came up with due to staff shortages. Who knows .

Don't have to fly till end of February, but then have 6 flights between then and mid May. Hoping this nightmare ends soon.

none of this has to do with federal employees. those people all work for an airport contractor or the airline itself. sounds like just plain old bad luck.

Well the FBI has "terrorized" Roger Stone's dogs. THAT will not stand, so he will NOT testify against the president.

On a serious note. Not sure why no one covering Stone's little display outside the courthouse isn't really digging into the statement of:
I won't testify against the president because i would have to bare false witness (aka - lie)

ummmm... what??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom