US Politics XI - more threads than fired Trump cabinet members - Page 6 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-19-2018, 12:30 PM   #76
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 82,074
Local Time: 07:08 AM
No way... I missed that one. He's a child. But an adult, so, you know, way way worse.
__________________

__________________
bono_212 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 12:36 PM   #77
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
trojanchick99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Los Feliz, CA (between Hollywood and Downtown LA)
Posts: 8,287
Local Time: 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
What's most telling about how bat shit (or bat Schitt?) crazy this all is is that we've yet to even mention that the president of the United States changed a high ranking democrat's name to look like a curse word in a tweet.

Tan suits? Ruining our country. Calling a congressman a little Schitt? Just telling it like it is
Well, calling the soon to be chairman of the Intelligence committee a little Schitt is probably not a smart move.
__________________

trojanchick99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 12:39 PM   #78
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 60,659
Local Time: 10:08 AM
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...16956679716864


Also, we should have caught bin laden before 9/11, cause Trump said so in his book.
Headache in a Suitcase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 12:48 PM   #79
The Fly
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 296
Local Time: 08:08 AM
There are so many really offensive comments, lies, mischaracterizations, and seemingly amphetamine-fueled late night twitter meltdowns...I can't really keep track of all of them. And a lot of them are offensive to everyone, not just "libs" or whatever. Like the Navy Seal comments, or the forest fire comments, and so on.

And because there are so many, they all, like in this thread, kind of morph into a single cloud of whatthefuck?!

But the ammo for political commercials in 2020 is overwhelming. You can cherry-pick just his top 10 horrible comments and remind everyone...over and over and over again, ad after ad after ad. Then do specialized ads fleshing out just one offensive comment. A series of 10 or so. Get them off the internet and into homes.


His base is strong but small. This last election shows what happens when the middle, suburban voter recoils in disgust.
Wide Awake n AZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 01:04 PM   #80
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 82,074
Local Time: 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...16956679716864


Also, we should have caught bin laden before 9/11, cause Trump said so in his book.
I tend to forget, because I'm so often on mobile, that I installed a plug-in on my desktop that converts his tweets so they're handwritten in crayon:

__________________
bono_212 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 01:22 PM   #81
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
trojanchick99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Los Feliz, CA (between Hollywood and Downtown LA)
Posts: 8,287
Local Time: 07:08 AM
trojanchick99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 01:39 PM   #82
Blue Crack Addict
 
Hewson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Your own private Idaho
Posts: 28,095
Local Time: 10:08 AM
Orange crayon no less. The one he colors his face with.
Hewson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 01:41 PM   #83
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 82,074
Local Time: 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
Orange crayon no less. The one he colors his face with.
Hahaha perfect. It changes the color of crayon at random so I'm glad that I caught it while it was orange.
__________________
bono_212 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 01:44 PM   #84
Blue Crack Addict
 
MrsSpringsteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 25,746
Local Time: 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_212 View Post
I tend to forget, because I'm so often on mobile, that I installed a plug-in on my desktop that converts his tweets so they're handwritten in crayon:

That's so funny. The sad part is that it looks like he actually wrote it.
MrsSpringsteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 01:45 PM   #85
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 60,659
Local Time: 10:08 AM
He totally copied and pasted Schiff's name to make sure he spelled it right... note the (D-CA) which is not something he normally does... and then went back and changed it to Schitt. He's 12.

It would be funny if it wasn't so fucking horrifying.
Headache in a Suitcase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 02:06 PM   #86
Blue Crack Addict
 
anitram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: NY
Posts: 16,761
Local Time: 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSpringsteen View Post
That's so funny. The sad part is that it looks like he actually wrote it.
No, no, he has a very impressive and manly signature (according to him), so surely his handwriting is the best ever in the history of the world.
anitram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 02:22 PM   #87
Blue Crack Addict
 
Moonlit_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Posts: 19,722
Local Time: 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSpringsteen View Post
When he was in Paradise CA he called it Pleasure. He puts the pos in potus.
Oh, man, I saw that clip on John Oliver's show last night. The look on the governor's face said it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wide Awake n AZ View Post
There are so many really offensive comments, lies, mischaracterizations, and seemingly amphetamine-fueled late night twitter meltdowns...I can't really keep track of all of them. And a lot of them are offensive to everyone, not just "libs" or whatever. Like the Navy Seal comments, or the forest fire comments, and so on.

And because there are so many, they all, like in this thread, kind of morph into a single cloud of whatthefuck?!
And yet his supporters will still whine and complain about how we're not respecting him enough, and will shrug off all of these awful quotes because, um...the economy, or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wide Awake n AZ View Post
But the ammo for political commercials in 2020 is overwhelming. You can cherry-pick just his top 10 horrible comments and remind everyone...over and over and over again, ad after ad after ad. Then do specialized ads fleshing out just one offensive comment. A series of 10 or so. Get them off the internet and into homes.
Agreed. Continue to motivate and mobilize as many voters as we possibly can.
Moonlit_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 02:55 PM   #88
Blue Crack Addict
 
anitram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: NY
Posts: 16,761
Local Time: 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit_Angel View Post
Oh, man, I saw that clip on John Oliver's show last night. The look on the governor's face said it all.
It's not often that I'd quote Bill Maher, but he summed it up perfectly in his last show of the season: "I need a break from this motherfucker."
anitram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 03:07 PM   #89
Blue Crack Addict
 
MrsSpringsteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 25,746
Local Time: 10:08 AM
Question-is Condoleezza Rice more qualified to be an NFL head coach than Trump is to be President?

I believed she was qualified to be the NFL commissioner. Too bad she isn't.
MrsSpringsteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 03:08 PM   #90
Blue Crack Addict
 
Hewson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Your own private Idaho
Posts: 28,095
Local Time: 10:08 AM
I'm more qualified to be an NFL head coach than Trump is to be president.
__________________

Hewson is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com