US Politics XI - more threads than fired Trump cabinet members

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smokey The Bear Says Only Rakes Can Prevent Forest Fires.

And in 3, 2, 1...

The leader of Finland denied on Sunday that he’d ever told President Donald Trump that the small Nordic nation relies upon “raking” its forests to prevent wildfires — even though Trump promoted the dubious conservation method during a visit to flame-ravaged California over the weekend.

E

When he was in Paradise CA he called it Pleasure. He puts the pos in potus.

I don't know how anyone watched that Chris Wallace interview, what a farce. Someone please make it be over.

How the fuck is that man even the president of, like, a local fucken pub's darts team.

California and the west in general has a problem with forest management. Diseased trees have created a tinderbox and odious regulations have prevented clearing of defensible space. The natural fire cycle has not been allowed to keep forests healthy.

What the actual fuck?
Why does something like that even cross his mind?

On a side note, I do recall those Smokey commercials used to stress me out as a kid...finding out at 8 years old that I was the only one who could prevent forest fires was a big burden at that age.
I don't know if the date traveled with that tweet on mobile, but this is one of those examples of: there's a Donald Trump Tweet for everything. He wrote that in 2015.

I don't know if the date traveled with that tweet on mobile, but this is one of those examples of: there's a Donald Trump Tweet for everything. He wrote that in 2015.

Yeah I noticed the date after my post, but it still stands. Even in 2015 a guy supposedly as important as he shouldn't be tweeting about Smokey the Bear commercials.

What's most telling about how bat shit (or bat Schitt?) crazy this all is is that we've yet to even mention that the president of the United States changed a high ranking democrat's name to look like a curse word in a tweet.

Tan suits? Ruining our country. Calling a congressman a little Schitt? Just telling it like it is

What's most telling about how bat shit (or bat Schitt?) crazy this all is is that we've yet to even mention that the president of the United States changed a high ranking democrat's name to look like a curse word in a tweet.

Tan suits? Ruining our country. Calling a congressman a little Schitt? Just telling it like it is

Well, calling the soon to be chairman of the Intelligence committee a little Schitt is probably not a smart move.

There are so many really offensive comments, lies, mischaracterizations, and seemingly amphetamine-fueled late night twitter meltdowns...I can't really keep track of all of them. And a lot of them are offensive to everyone, not just "libs" or whatever. Like the Navy Seal comments, or the forest fire comments, and so on.

And because there are so many, they all, like in this thread, kind of morph into a single cloud of whatthefuck?!

But the ammo for political commercials in 2020 is overwhelming. You can cherry-pick just his top 10 horrible comments and remind everyone...over and over and over again, ad after ad after ad. Then do specialized ads fleshing out just one offensive comment. A series of 10 or so. Get them off the internet and into homes.

His base is strong but small. This last election shows what happens when the middle, suburban voter recoils in disgust.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1064216956679716864

Also, we should have caught bin laden before 9/11, cause Trump said so in his book.

I tend to forget, because I'm so often on mobile, that I installed a plug-in on my desktop that converts his tweets so they're handwritten in crayon:

294qref.png

That's so funny. The sad part is that it looks like he actually wrote it.

No, no, he has a very impressive and manly signature (according to him), so surely his handwriting is the best ever in the history of the world.

When he was in Paradise CA he called it Pleasure. He puts the pos in potus.

Oh, man, I saw that clip on John Oliver's show last night. The look on the governor's face said it all.

There are so many really offensive comments, lies, mischaracterizations, and seemingly amphetamine-fueled late night twitter meltdowns...I can't really keep track of all of them. And a lot of them are offensive to everyone, not just "libs" or whatever. Like the Navy Seal comments, or the forest fire comments, and so on.

And because there are so many, they all, like in this thread, kind of morph into a single cloud of whatthefuck?!

And yet his supporters will still whine and complain about how we're not respecting him enough, and will shrug off all of these awful quotes because, um...the economy, or something.

But the ammo for political commercials in 2020 is overwhelming. You can cherry-pick just his top 10 horrible comments and remind everyone...over and over and over again, ad after ad after ad. Then do specialized ads fleshing out just one offensive comment. A series of 10 or so. Get them off the internet and into homes.

Agreed. Continue to motivate and mobilize as many voters as we possibly can.

Oh, man, I saw that clip on John Oliver's show last night. The look on the governor's face said it all.

It's not often that I'd quote Bill Maher, but he summed it up perfectly in his last show of the season: "I need a break from this motherfucker."

Question-is Condoleezza Rice more qualified to be an NFL head coach than Trump is to be President?

I believed she was qualified to be the NFL commissioner. Too bad she isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom