US Politics XI - more threads than fired Trump cabinet members

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
imagine stealing the nomination and then two full years later having people claim unironically that the election was stolen from you.

:lol:

You're not wrong.

But most people still don't believe that, and/or want to believe that they were manipulated. On both sides.

She'd be better off traveling back and forth between Chicago and Dalkey.
imagine stealing the nomination and then two full years later having people claim unironically that the election was stolen from you.

[emoji38]
See?

For the good of the country she needs to sit this one out. Like, totally out. Not even actively campaigning. It's not fair at all - but it's still reality.

Last edited:
I think it’s pretty clear that Trump collided with Russia (and Saudi & Israel) to throw the election to favor him.

Could be wrong. Mueller could come out with his report and clear them all

But yeah there’s only been how many indictments of his campaign staff already ? Let’s not forget that nearly everyone that’s been charged is cooperating with the Feds, so that may delude people from thinking something serious happened.

Also, Donnie Jnr time is in the barrel next. I’m curious to hear what senior has to say about his own son once it’s public

please kindly point out one time ever where a centrist was elected who subsequently governed with left/progressive policies.

I think that Mitt think he'd be the obvious choice when/if Trump goes down. In a perverse way, had he won in 2012 we'd never have Trump. But that's neither here nor there.

The main problem he has is that his entire strategy hinges on the rest of the GOP, or at least a sizeable majority, to be open to turfing Trump. I just don't see it. Unless he's behind bars or cutting a deal to stay outside of bars of course.

That sanctions poster is like a bad Internet meme. That's what this government is.

I do think Mitt will actually stand up to him.

I also think Mitt might run primary him in 2020.

The same Mittens that ran... right to Trump’s feet kissing them after Trump became President?

I know deep down Mittens doesn’t at all like Donald, but I can think of only one good honorable challenger for Drumpf and that’s John Kasich.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/02/us/politics/bernie-sanders-campaign-sexism.html

Remember that Bernie’s campaign manager was buddies with Manafort and has probably spoken to a grand jury about it.

I’m really interested to see if there was some collusion between Trump and Sanders campaign to divide democrats even more

Remember Bernie was mathematically eliminated, the nomination was Clinton’s and he still fought it well into the summer.

Of course if you believe that it was stolen from Bernie then never mind

oh for fucks sakes.

at this rate i'm going to have to quit interference before the primaries for the sake of my own mental health.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/02/us/politics/bernie-sanders-campaign-sexism.html

Remember that Bernie’s campaign manager was buddies with Manafort and has probably spoken to a grand jury about it.

I’m really interested to see if there was some collusion between Trump and Sanders campaign to divide democrats even more

Remember Bernie was mathematically eliminated, the nomination was Clinton’s and he still fought it well into the summer.

Of course if you believe that it was stolen from Bernie then never mind

I can’t believe you believe these lies centrist Democrats are circulating via the corporate media in order to kneecap Real True Progressives as the 2020 campaign begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom