US Politics V - now with 20% more echo chamber

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet Jesus are the Republicans going to lose a Senate seat in ALABAMA??

A centrist, mainstream D candidate pulled off lots of educated, suburban voters.

Also, Huntsville is a really cool town.

Black Americans and Black women voters in particular are carrying the water for all of humanity again.

Thank. You. God.

I've never been to Alabama in my entire life and yet I felt as anxious about the outcome of this race as I did the presidential election last year. Wow. Just...wow. Thank you to everyone who came out to vote for Jones. Seriously. Thank you.

Now let's hope Moore can just go disappear somewhere and we never have to hear from him again.

the "victory" live stream that breitbart set up from moore's headquarters is really entertaining. i like the jaunty soundtrack.

Huntsville is a really cool town.
that's where i lived (and he's from) actually. it is cool.

that being said i'm more than happy to eat my words and say how great it is that jones won. i've hated moore since i moved there and attended a protest when he blocked marriage licenses from being issued, after the state allowed marriage for all. the big baby.

i hate how close it was (~10k votes, geez) but hey, he won. that's really what matters.

that's where i lived (and he's from) actually. it is cool.

that being said i'm more than happy to eat my words and say how great it is that jones won. i've hated moore since i moved there and attended a protest when he blocked marriage licenses from being issued, after the state allowed marriage for all. the big baby.

i hate how close it was (~10k votes, geez) but hey, he won. that's really what matters.

Yep! Close for sure but the important thing is that that pig is out! My faith in Alabama has been restored! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom