US Politics II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DFdi27HW0AA2y9S.jpg

Yeah, well why isn't anyone talking about the dream I had of Hillary Clinton acid washing emails? Why won't the media cover that story?

I think you're right Headache. Once FBI starts digging into his finances, Trump will turn on everyone else to save himself.

You always follow the money

:lol:
cori, it is pretty funny!

The improved version (imho :wink:) would have been that the tweeter specified it was an ultrasonic high pitched scream so as toss out the conjecture of just who he is trying to contact!?
(Other than dogs, and bats.)

:hmm: a stealth jet to wisk him, wife (and kids(?).(I forget) away to an undisclosed luxury island with no extradition treaty w the USA.

Oh, wait.....that's drumph's plan when the (follow the) money hits the fan.

Last edited:
Trump basically made a campaign stop at the Boy Scouts Summit.

Horrible horrible speech. Bragged about the fucking crowd size again, bragged about his big victory. And made some sexual innuendo a part of the speech to kids. Also got the crowd to boo Obama and Clinton

He's senile.

That Boy Scout thing was some weird shit.

Also, he's going to fire Sessions. And replace him with someone who will fire Mueller. And then maybe the GOP will find its backbone -- but the Boy Scout thing was an attempt to show that, despite his wide disapproval, he is essentially David Koresh to about half of the GOP base, and he will command them to primary those who cross him. It's important to remember that Trump is a tiny dictator with tiny hands, more appropriate for a -istan nation. Loyalty must be absolute, and it's a one-way street. Only family can be trusted, and cannot be fired. Facts and reality are the enemy, as is a free press, because they defend objectivity and not the magical thinking of the dictator.

Obviously, we're not there yet, and it may well never happen, and the buzzer rings after 4 years, and Trumps end goals isn't conquering other nations and stealing resources or starting wars -- it's about Trump. His pedestrian mind, narcissism, and micro attention span may keep his ambitions internally harmful, but not be as much of a threat to the rest of the world as we may have initially feared. It's always and only about TRUMP.

Last edited:
That Boy Scout thing was some weird shit.

Also, he's going to fire Sessions. And replace him with someone who will fire Mueller. And then maybe the GOP will find its backbone -- but the Boy Scout thing was an attempt to show that, despite his wide disapproval, he is essentially David Koresh to about half of the GOP base, and he will command them to primary those who cross him. It's important to remember that Trump is a tiny dictator with tiny hands, more appropriate for a -istan nation. Loyalty must be absolute, and it's a one-way street. Only family can be trusted, and cannot be fired. Facts and reality are the enemy, as is a free press, because they defend objectivity and not the magical thinking of the dictator.

Obviously, we're not there yet, and it may well never happen, and the buzzer rings after 4 years, and Trumps end goals isn't conquering other nations and stealing resources or starting wars -- it's about Trump. His pedestrian mind, narcissism, and micro attention span may keep his ambitions internally harmful, but not be as much of a threat to the rest of the world as we may have initially feared. It's always and only about TRUMP.
Backbone? You kid...

There's an easy way to stop Trump from firing Sessions and Mueller... Don't let the Senate go into recess. Recess appointments don't need Senate approval.

McConnell did just that to keep Obama from making appointments. When he doesn't this time, you'll know why.

He wants attention and most importantly he wants a win. He needs something to pass congress so he can hold a photo op, and most likely a rally/event to celebrate.

I think if Trump (through his staff) fires Mueller, then it's game over for him. The GOP would have to act, as it would be so fucking obvious what is going on.

He's too well respected by everyone in DC, and pretty much everywhere.

But that does seem the road we are going down.

Bully Sessions into quitting
Hire new AG, who fires acting AG for Russia Probe
Fire Mueller
Country splits even more (if possible)

This week is fucked up;

I was expecting those Boy Scouts to start saluting, that was eerie.

Sessions is about to be fired, for not being corrupt enough. Let that sink in.

A pastor just stated that Trump was appointed by god, and that a sitting elected official told him of a plot to take out Trump. And he decided to make it a sermon rather than tell the officials.

And of course Trump is revealing to the world how much of a dangerous idiot he is on Twitter.

And it's just Tuesday

All pales in comparison to the evils of Hillary's personal email server.

How could we ever trust her as a leader?

So is this now twice that Trump has publicly given out classified information?

congrats on the senate, john mccain in particular after benefiting from health service earlier, in re-opening the debate on obamacare.

lots to celebrate there

Ha, yeah. Fuck John McCain. Dude comes back so he can vote yes on removing the ability for Americans to get the same services he just used.

Trump gets his win. Granted there is still a lot more to this than the vote today, but the photo ops will be enough to convince his minions that today was a good day.

tumblr_otnnqq0hFe1r35239o1_540.jpg

Ha, yeah. Fuck John McCain. Dude comes back so he can vote yes on removing the ability for Americans to get the same services he just used.

Trump gets his win. Granted there is still a lot more to this than the vote today, but the photo ops will be enough to convince his minions that today was a good day.

Yep, just adds to why the bipartisan reverence is so baffling. He hasn't ever been good.

I got stuck in a weird internet wormhole this evening. Assange's presumed Twitter account made some comment about how "progressives" were more concerned about Trump outing the CIA mission on Twitter rather than being upset about the CIA mission to begin with.

And proclaimed white nationalist and Bernie supporters are retweeting this tweet, high fiving each other, and screaming Hillary.

It's seriously one of the most fucked up things I've ever seen. It's like watching the political scale wrap into the circle right before your eyes.

I couldn't find the original, but I think this(despite's its bias) is accurate of the political spectrum.
IMG_6324.JPG

So I just saw clips from Trump's Boy Scout speech on Colbert's show.

What. The shit. Was that? The boat story. Just...why?

Also, on a happier note, the Senate's latest attempt to repeal Obamacare failed. Nine Republicans didn't support it. You'd think the party would start catching on after all these failures that maybe it's time to let this little mission of theirs go.

So I just saw clips from Trump's Boy Scout speech on Colbert's show.

What. The shit. Was that? The boat story. Just...why?

Also, on a happier note, the Senate's latest attempt to repeal Obamacare failed. Nine Republicans didn't support it. You'd think the party would start catching on after all these failures that maybe it's time to let this little mission of theirs go.

I had a woman say these things to me in this order the other night at work--mind you, this is a woman who has been in and out of the hospital a number of times, and has medicare as her primary insurance at the age of 55:

1. I believe in socialized medicine.
2. I'm a republican.
3. We need to get rid of Obamacare because everyone having insurance makes it not competitive and too expensive.

And then my brain exploded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom