US Politics II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last straw with orange little hands is that video he posted of him assaulting a "CNN" reporter at
some WWF event. He has become a total embarrassment to the office of the presidency and to the nation. But, his 60 million or so deplorable supporters probably love his behavior. The GOP will maybe grumble a bit about his childlike behavior but he's here to stay unfortunately.

Well there you go, NK have now got a missile that can hit Alaska. This is going to kick off big style. What a nightmare, not only that but you have Trump as Commander and Chief.

I doubt they have a missile that can reach that far. They talk a big game.

That being said, clearly China isn't putting enough pressure on NK as this shit keeps happening every week.

Why won't the rest of the world stand up against them? They know a war, especially if nukes get involved fucks EVERYONE over

This would be a horrible position for any president, and we've got a fucking WWE Hall Of Fame leading us

Something needs to be done about them. I'm hoping another world leader can find solution

I doubt they have a missile that can reach that far. They talk a big game.

That being said, clearly China isn't putting enough pressure on NK as this shit keeps happening every week.

Why won't the rest of the world stand up against them? They know a war, especially if nukes get involved fucks EVERYONE over

This would be a horrible position for any president, and we've got a fucking WWE Hall Of Fame leading us

Something needs to be done about them. I'm hoping another world leader can find solution
I thought it had been confirmed that an ICBM was launched and that the tech could reach Alaska?
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.te...-kim-jong-un-twitter-north-koreas-latest/amp/

Anyway, Trump is meeting Putin on Friday in private I'm sure they'll sort it. This all reeks anyway.

Well there you go, NK have now got a missile that can hit Alaska. This is going to kick off big style. What a nightmare, not only that but you have Trump as Commander and Chief.

of course they don't have a missile that can hit alaska. they barely have missiles that can hit the sea of japan.

may i ask why you get so immediately frightened every time kim jong un farts in the general direction of the pacific ocean? seems like damn near every day you're convinced world war 3 is starting for whatever reason, why the frantic panic? being this terrified is exactly how kim wants western citizens to be, but it's not based in reality at all.

unless you live in korea, or are a US marine guarding the DMZ, you really have no reason whatsoever to be THAT scared.

Last edited:
of course they don't have a missile that can hit alaska. they barely have missiles that can hit the sea of japan.

may i ask why you get so immediately frightened every time kim jong un farts in the general direction of the pacific ocean? seems like damn near every day you're convinced world war 3 is starting for whatever reason, why the frantic panic? being this terrified is exactly how kim wants western citizens to be, but it's not based in reality at all.

unless you live in korea, or are a US marine guarding the DMZ, you really have no reason whatsoever to be THAT scared.
My anxiety is through the roof since my wife got pregnant!

that's understandable. congratulations. :up:

but there are far more relevant things you are probably better off focusing that anxiety on, i'm just saying.

I need drugs! Lol. ;-)

stop reading the news now and again - seriously it's the only way... i get so stressed i have to distance myself from it all for a while... it does feel like i'm burying my head in the sand but it sure makes life soooo much nicer

oops yep, big congrats to The Fox! having kids really is the most amazing yet terrifying thing ever - mine still amaze and terrify me in equal measure (more than 2 decades later) so you better get used to the fear, man :lol:

What in the hell, he looks like an Alzheimer's patient wandering the ward. The car was literally right in front of his face.

Looks like dementia-related wandering. Unfortunately for him, he doesn't appear to have a reliable handler like Nancy Reagan was for ol' Ronnie.

Looks like dementia-related wandering. Unfortunately for him, he doesn't appear to have a reliable handler like Nancy Reagan was for ol' Ronnie.

One thinks Milania might look the other way should ol' doll hands wander into traffic.

We had a nice run at the top.

There are some real serious issues down the road that are not being addressed, even if Trump wasn't in charge I don't know that I'd have confidence in Washington to solve it.

Automation / AI
Refugee Crisis (Africa is next)
New Viruses -- Pandemic
Climate Change

And since Trump is in charge, I feel like you can accelerate all of the above towards a worst possible scenario, or response to the problem

Automation / AI
Refugee Crisis (Africa is next)
New Viruses -- Pandemic
Climate Change

Oh come on now, he has answers to all of these:

Coal
Ban
He has the greatest healthcare plan; repeal the ACA
Ignore it, it's fake news

This is how you MAGA

Oh come on now, he has answers to all of these:

Coal
Ban
He has the greatest healthcare plan; repeal the ACA
Ignore it, it's fake news

This is how you MAGA

I have to say you got me there.

You can count on him bashing the media, Obama, Clinton, how he won the election, etc etc at every press conference overseas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom